Welding 5th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Edward R. Bohnart
Principles and Practices
Published by McGraw-Hill Education
About the Book
This Welding: Principles and Practices, 5th Edition is edited by Edward R. Bohnart. This Fifth Edition textbook of Welding is published by McGraw-Hill Education publications.
– Provides a course of instruction in welding, other joining processes, and cutting that will enable students to begin with the most elementary work and progressively study and practice each process until they are skilled.
– Includes principles and practice so that the student can combine the “why” and the “how” for complete understanding.
– Includes topics on fundamental theory of the practice in gas, arc, gas-shielded and self shielded processes, welding, brazing, soldering, and plastic welding processes.
– Includes various applications of these processes such as manual, semiautomatic, mechanized, automatic, and robotic methods.
– Current industrial practices are cited with use of various national welding codes and standards.
– The content is based on the SENSE program of the American Welding Society along with other leading welding authorities.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Introduction to Welding and Oxyfuel
Chapter 1 History of Welding
Chapter 2 Industrial Welding
Chapter 3 Steel and Other Metals
Chapter 4 Basic Joints and Welds
Chapter 5 Gas Welding
Chapter 6 Flame Cutting Principles
Chapter 7 Flame Cutting Practice: Jobs 7-J1–J3
Chapter 8 Gas Welding Practice: Jobs 8-J1–J38
Chapter 9 Braze Welding and Advanced Gas Welding Practice: Jobs 9-J39–J49
Chapter 10 Soldering and Brazing Principles and Practice: Jobs 10-J50–J51
Shielded Metal Arc Welding
Chapter 11 Shielded Metal Arc Welding Principles
Chapter 12 Shielded Metal Arc Welding Electrodes
Chapter 13 Shielded Metal Arc Welding Practice: Jobs 13-J1–J25 (Plate)
Chapter 14 Shielded Metal Arc Welding Practice: Jobs 14-J26–J42 (Plate)
Chapter 15 Shielded Metal Arc Welding Practice: Jobs 15-J43–J55 (Plate)
Chapter 16 Pipe Welding and Shielded Metal Arc Welding Practice: Jobs 16-J1–J17 (Pipe)
Arc Cutting and Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Chapter 17 Arc Cutting Principles and Arc Cutting Practice: Jobs 17-J1–J7
Chapter 18 Gas Tungsten Arc and Plasma Arc Welding Principles
Chapter 19 Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Practice: Jobs 19-J1–J19 (Plate)
Chapter 20 Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Practice: Jobs 20-J1–J17 (Pipe)
Gas Metal Arc, Flux Cored Arc, and Submerged Arc Welding
Chapter 21 Gas Metal Arc and Flux Cored Arc Welding Principles
Chapter 22 Gas Metal Arc Welding Practice with Solid and Metal Core Wire: Jobs 22-J1–J23 (Plate)
Chapter 23 Flux Cored Arc Welding Practice (Plate), Submerged Arc Welding, and Related Processes: FCAW-G Jobs 23-J1–J11, FCAW-S Jobs 23-J1–J12; SAW Job 23-J1
Chapter 24 Gas Metal Arc Welding Practice: Jobs 24-J1–J15 (Pipe)
High Energy Beams, Automation, Robotics, and Weld Shop Management
Chapter 25 High Energy Beams and Related Welding and Cutting Process Principles
Chapter 26 General Equipment for Welding Shops
Chapter 27 Automatic and Robotic Arc Welding Equipment
Chapter 28 Joint Design, Testing, and Inspection
Chapter 29 Reading Shop Drawings
Chapter 30 Welding Symbols
Chapter 31 Welding and Bonding of Plastics
Chapter 32 Safety
For Whom is this Book For
This Welding: Principles and Practices, 5th Edition is perfect for Welders. It serves as Reference Material for those students those who are pursuing their course in Welding.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 96.2 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.