The Foot and Ankle eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by James W. Stone, John G. Kennedy and Mark A. Glazebrook
Aana Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques
Published by Slack Incorporated
About the Book
The Foot and Ankle: Aana Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques is edited by James W. Stone, John G. Kennedy and Mark A. Glazebrook. Co-published with the Arthroscopy Association of North America, this First Edition textbook of The Foot and Ankle is a comprehensive technique-based book that presents the latest diagnostic and reconstructive techniques in arthroscopic surgery for the foot and ankle.
– Presents the latest diagnostic and reconstructive techniques in arthroscopic surgery for the foot and ankle.
– Authored by premier arthroscopic surgeons Drs. James W. Stone, John G. Kennedy, and Mark Glazebook, and their international list of expert contributors.
– Includes preferred physical examination testing and diagnostic imaging choices in pre-operative planning and patient selection.
– Includes state-of-the-art step-by-step description of the procedures, detailed surgical equipment lists to perform each procedure.
– Clear and precise indications for surgery and the thoughtful rationale behind stated contraindications, controversial indications, post-operative protocols, and potential complications.
– Supported by numerous color images and a website with invaluable, narrated video clips depicting disease-specific arthroscopic techniques specific to the foot and ankle.
– Narrated video accompanies all surgical techniques, focusing on the stepwise approach to each operation.
– Consistent organization throughout the book results in a bulleted and user-friendly interface for a quick reference or prolonged studyTop 5 Technical Pearls for each procedure to enhance outcomes and to avoid common pitfalls and complications.
– High-quality artwork and figures to compliment clinical imagesEquipment and surgical technique checklists for quick reference prior to surgery.
0 Each expert contributor was chosen for his or her expertise for a specific topic related to The Foot and Ankle, so the reader benefits by the highest quality and treatment recommendations to provide state-of-the-art care to his or her patient
– Some chapter topics include: -Reconstruction Using Allograft and Autograft -Lateral Approach to Subtalar Arthroscopy -Achilles Tendinopathy -Chondral Defects of the First MTP Joint -Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Posterior Ankle Impingement: Two-Portal Hindfoot Endoscopy
SECTION I: OSTEOCHONDRAL LESIONS OF THE TALAR DOME
Debridement With Stimulation of the Subchondral Bone
Osteochondral Lesions of the Talar Dome: Osteochondral Autologous Transplantation Treatment
Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation
Osteochondral Lesions of the Talar Dome: Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation
Stem Cells and Platelet-Rich Plasma in the Treatment of Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus
Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation for Osteochondral Lesions of the Talar Dome
Osteochondral Lesions of the Tibial Plafond
SECTION II: ANKLE STABILIZATION
Arthroscopic Anatomical Reconstruction of the Lateral Ankle Ligaments
Medial Ankle Stabilization
SECTION III: DIAGNOSTIC SUBTALAR ARTHROSCOPY
Subtalar Arthroscopy: Lateral Approach
Diagnostic Subtalar Arthroscopy: Posterior Approach
SECTION IV: ARTHRODESIS
Anatomic Arthroscopic Ankle Arthrodesis
Subtalar Arthrodesis by Arthroscopy Technique
SECTION V: TENDINOPATHY
Achilles Tendon Repair and Gastrocnemius Recession
Noninsertional Achilles Tendinosis
Haglund’s Deformity: Endoscopic Calcaneoplasty
Posterior Ankle Impingement: Os Trigonum, Posterior Talar Process, Flexor Hallucis Longus
First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Arthroscopy
SECTION VI: FRACTURES
Arthroscopic Ankle Fracture Reductions Including Syndesmosis
Arthroscopic-Assisted Calcaneal Fracture Reduction
For Whom is this Book For
The Foot and Ankle: Aana Advanced Arthroscopic Surgical Techniques, 1st Edition is perfect for Orthopedists, Surgeons, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Orthopedics and Surgery. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 11.3 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.