The Diet Dropout’s Guide to Natural Weight Loss eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Stan Spencer
Find Your Easiest Path to Naturally Thin
Published by Fine Life Books
About the Book
The Diet Dropout’s Guide to Natural Weight Loss: Find Your Easiest Path to Naturally Thin is edited by Stan Spencer. This First Edition textbook isn’t about the latest celebrity diet, wonder food, or miracle supplement. It’s about creating a personalized weight loss plan your own easiest path to naturally thin. While you can lose weight with almost any diet, keeping the weight off is much more difficult, requiring permanent changes in eating and exercise habits.
– Provides a science-based approach for making those changes in a way that works best for you, without wasting time, money, or effort.
– Dr. Spencer explains why we gain weight and why the fat lost by dieting almost always comes back.
– He then presents an array of practical weight loss tools for controlling emotional eating, calming cravings, boosting metabolism, and improving nutrition and exercise.
– In the final chapter he has you create a natural weight loss plan based on your unique set of needs, abilities, and preferences.
– Simple recipes are provided for weight loss foods that reduce cravings and prolong satisfaction.
– What this book offers is a solid approach to weight loss self-directed, gradual, and lasting in contrast to the quick but fleeting weight loss offered by most one-size-fits-all diet plans.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Why the Weight?
Why Diets Fail
How It Adds Up
Boost Your Metabolism
Your Easiest Path
For Whom is this Book For
The Diet Dropout’s Guide to Natural Weight Loss: Find Your Easiest Path to Naturally Thin is perfect for Nutritionists, Dieticians, General Public, Fitness Guider, and for all those who want to maintain their diet program and manage their weights.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 525 KB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.