The Complete Guide to Plumbing 5th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Black + Decker Updated Edition
Faucets & Fixtures – PEX – Tubs & Toilets – Water Heaters – Troubleshooting & Repair – Much More
Edited by Creative Publishing Authors
Published by Cool Springs Press
About the Book
The Complete Guide to Plumbing, 5th Edition is edited by Creative Publishing Authors. This Fifth Edition of The Complete Guide to Plumbing is published by Cool Springs Press.
– Provides answers to all home plumbing problems from fizing a faucet to installing a drain line in basement floor.
– Packed with clear color photos and easy-to-understand descriptions.
– Includes the basics of home plumbing systems which are explained with clarity.
– Provides information on most popular plumbing projects with beautiful step-by-step photos.
– Includes info on “how to winterize a house and how to install a state-of-the-art, on-demand water heater”.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
The Home Plumbing System
Shutting Off the Water
Toilets, Kitchen Faucets
Kitchen Drains & Traps
Dishwashers, Food Disposers
Water Heaters, Bathroom Faucets
Shower Kits, Custom Shower Bases
Alcove Bathtubs, 3-Piece Tub Surrounds
Sliding Tub Doors, Jetted Tub, Bidets
Water Softeners, Hot Water Dispenser
Icemaker, Pot Filler
Reverse-Osmosis Water Filters
Freezeproof Sillcocks, Pedestal Sinks
Wall-Hung Vanities, Vessel Sinks
Integral Vanity Tops, Kitchen Sinks
Standpipe Drains, Plumbing Installations
Installation Basics, Planning Plumbing Routes
Master Bath, Basement Bath
Half Bath, Kitchen, New Gas Lines
Common Toilet Problems, Clogged Toilets
Toilet Flanges, Toilet Drain Lines
Sink Faucets, Kitchen Sprayers
Fixing Leaky Tubs & Shower Faucets
Single-Handle Tub & Shower Faucet with Scald Control
Tubs & Showers, Sink Drains, Branch & Main Drains
For Whom is this Book For
The Complete Guide to Plumbing, 5th Edition is perfect for Plumbers and Engineers. It is the must have reference for Engineering Students! It acts as Reference Material for those students those who are pursuing their Graduation in Mechanical Engineering.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 81 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.