Textbook of Practical Laparoscopic Surgery 3rd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by RK Mishra
Published by Jaypee
About the Book
This Textbook of Practical Laparoscopic Surgery, 3rd Edition is edited by RK Mishra. This Third Edition textbook explains the laparoscopic procedures and its use in the different surgeries like sacral colpopexy, colorectal surgery, small bowel surgery, etc.
– The detail covered in each chapter includes ergonomics of minimal access surgery, laparoscopic anatomy and the basic principles of laparoscopy.
– In addition to surgical techniques, this book provides a wider focus on issues pertaining to laparoendoscopic surgery, such as telerobotic surgery, use of simulators in training.
– The essential section of the book includes the concept of ergonomics, task analysis and practical problems encountered in attempting to venture into laparoscopic operative surgery.
– This book totally consists of six sections.
– The first section covers the essentials of laparoscopy like laparoscopic imaging system, instruments, dissection techniques etc.
– The second section of the book describes comprehensive laparoscopic operative procedure demonstrating a method that is tested, proven, and based upon sound instructional theory.
– The laparoscopic gynecological procedures are covered in the third section that includes ovarian surgery, tubal surgery, etc.
– The laparoscopic urology and pediatric laparoscopy is explained in the fourth and fifth section.
– Section six describes the minimal access surgical procedures, bariatric and robotic surgery in detail.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Chronological Advances in Minimal Access Surgery
Laparoscopic Imaging Systems
Laparoscopic Equipment and Instrument
Sterilization of Laparoscopic Instruments
Anesthesia in Laparoscopic Surgery
Abdominal Access Techniques
Principle of Laparoscopic Port Position
Laparoscopic Dissection Techniques
Laparoscopic Tissue Approximation Techniques
Hand-assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
Tissue Retrieval Technique
For Whom is this Book For
This Textbook of Practical Laparoscopic Surgery, 3rd Edition is perfect for Surgeons, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Surgery and Gastroenterology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 26.8 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.