Textbook of Immunology 2nd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Sunil Kumar Mohanty and K Sai Leela
Foreword by KC Nathsarma
Published by Jaypee publishers
About the Book
This Textbook of Immunology, 2nd Edition is edited by Sunil Kumar Mohanty and K Sai Leela. This Second Edition of Textbook of Immunology is published by Jaypee Publishers.
The goals for the second edition of Textbook of Immunology are to provide a brief, accurate and updated presentation of those aspects of immunology that are of particular significance in the fields of clinical infections, diagnostic immunology, vaccinology, transplantation immunology and in other allied fields of biological sciences.
• Presents an updated and complete textbook in all aspects
• Covers history of immunology, host-microbe relationship and disease process, basic immunology, diagnostic immunology, immune response, immunopathological disorders, immunohematology, immunological tolerance, transplantation immunology, tumor immunology, immunity against bacteria, parasites, viruses, fungi, etc. and other interesting topics such as immunodeficiency states with special reference to HIV, the details of the cytokines in relation to classification, biological functions, cytokine receptors, cytokine antagonists, cytokine-related diseases and prospects, etc.
• Includes illustrative graphics, colored diagrams, flow charts and tables as and where required to make the text lucid and interesting
• Study questions at the end of each chapter-perfect for classroom learning and preparation for tests
• Spans the curricula of medical, dental and other allied courses (basic and applied)
• Helpful for doctors, researchers, teachers and students.
For Whom is this Book For
This Textbook of Immunology, 2nd Edition is perfect for Immunologists, Microbiologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Graduation in Immunology and Microbiology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses, Microbiologists, and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 29 MB