Stevens & Lowe’s Human Histology 4th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by James S. Lowe and Peter G. Anderson
Published by Mosby
About the Book
This Stevens & Lowe’s Human Histology, 4th Edition is edited by James S. Lowe and Peter G. Anderson. This Fourth Edition textbook is a well produced book that our trainees and students like.
– Take advantage of an increased amount of clinical content and photos.
– Master the basics of the field with an enhanced focus on cell biology.
– Quickly review important information with reviews available at the end of each chapter and online.
– Key Facts boxes throughout the chapters.
– MCQs in the text, plus 180 additional review questions online.
– Easily visualize complex procedures and concepts with nearly 900 illustrations, photos, and graphics.
– Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
– Learn from an easy-to-read writing style and well-designed, full-color layout to present of all histology’s need-to-know content.
– Conveniently access important information through a design that sets off the key laboratory, clinical, and high-level scientific material in boxes.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Support Cells and the Extracellular Matrix
Blood and Lymphatic Circulatory Systems and Heart
Male Reproductive System
Female Reproductive System
Skin and Breast
For Whom is this Book For
This Stevens & Lowe’s Human Histology, 4th Edition is perfect for Biologists, Pathologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Pathology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 360 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.