Schein’s Common Sense Emergency Abdominal Surgery 4th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Moshe Schein, Paul N. Rogers, Ari Leppaniemi, Danny Rosin and Jonathan E. Efron
Published by TFM Publishing
About the Book
This Schein’s Common Sense Emergency Abdominal Surgery, 4th Edition is edited by Moshe Schein, Paul N. Rogers, Ari Leppaniemi, Danny Rosin and Jonathan E. Efron. This Fourth Edition textbook of Schein’s Common Sense Emergency Abdominal Surgery, builds on the reputation of the three previous editions.
Already a worldwide benchmark, translated into half a dozen languages, this book guides surgical trainees logically through the minefields of assessment and management of acute surgical abdominal conditions.
General surgery as a concept may have been overtaken in many parts of the world by the development of niche specialties, but the need for a cohort of generalists able to deal competently with common surgical emergencies has not gone away.
– If you recognise this need then this is the book for you!
– Tyro surgeons and experienced practitioners alike will benefit from the distilled wisdom contained in these pages.
– The direct, no nonsense, writing style, supported by entertaining cartoons, gives clear guidance while at the same time providing amusing insights into our collective surgical pschye.
– NOT a standard textbook. Buy it! You’ll not regret it.
– Some new editors and authors enhance the new edition.
– Almost all chapters have been revised to take account of new concepts and modern developments.
– New chapters have been added and some completely rewritten often with a new emphasis on the importance of a laparoscopic approach.
For Whom is this Book For
This Schein’s Common Sense Emergency Abdominal Surgery, 4th Edition is perfect for Surgeons, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Gastroenterology and Surgery.
Format of the eBook: EPUB Size: 95.7 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.