Review of Pharmacology 9th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Gobind Rai Garg and Sparsh Gupta
Published by Jaypee
About the Book
This Review of Pharmacology, 9th Edition is edited by Gobind Rai Garg and Sparsh Gupta. This Ninth Edition textbook of Review of Pharmacology includes Facts and Concepts based on Latest Editions of Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th Edition by K. D. Tripathi, Katzung Medical Pharmacology 12th Edition, Goodman and Gilman’s Pharmacology 12th Edition, Harrison’s Internal Medicine 18th Edition and Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2015.
Thoroughly Revised and Updated Edition including Latest Exam Pattern Questions and Image Based Questions.
– A new full-color presentation
– Organized to reflect course syllabi, focusing on the clinical use and pharmacology of drug categories, rather than individual drugs
– Includes two complete practice exams
– IncludesA valuable appendix of test-taking strategies
– Chapters that include valuable learning aids such as:
* Short discussion of the major concepts that underlie basic principles or drug groups
* Explanatory figures and tables
* Review questions followed by answers and explanations
* Drug Trees in drug-oriented chapters that visually organize drug groups
* A list of high-yield terms and definitions you need to know
– Includes Skill Keeper questions that prompt you to review previous material to understand links between related topics
– Includes a checklist of tasks you should be able to do, once you have finished the chapter
Summary Tables that list the important drugs and include key information about their mechanisms of action, effects, clinical uses, pharmacokinetics, drug interactions, and toxicities..
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
History of Pharmacology
Autonomic Nervous System
Central Nervous System
Chemotherapy A : General Considerations and Non-specific Antimicrobial Agents
Chemotherapy B : Antimicrobials for Specific Conditions
Chemotherapy C : Antineoplastic Drugs
Other Topics and Adverse Effects
Drugs of Choice
For Whom is this Book For
This Review of Pharmacology, 9th Edition is perfect for all Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those students those who are pursuing their Graduation in Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 24 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.