Principles of Marketing 15th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Philip Kotler and Gary Armstrong
Published by Pearson
About the Book
This Principles of Marketing, 15th Edition is edited by Philip Kotler and Gary Armstrong. This Fifteenth Edition of Principles of Marketing is published by Pearson Publications.
– Help students learn how to create customer value and engagement.
– Helps students master today’s key marketing challenge: to create vibrant, interactive communities of consumers who make products and brands an integral part of their daily lives.
– To help students understand how to create value and build customer relationships, Kotler and Armstrong present fundamental marketing information within an innovative customer-value framework.
– Thoroughly revised to reflect the major trends impacting contemporary marketing.
– Packed with stories illustrating how companies use new digital technologies to maximize customer engagement and shape brand conversations, experiences, and communities.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Part 1: Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
Part 2: Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
Analyzing the Marketing Environment
Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior
Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
Part 3: Designing a Customer-Driven Strategy and Mix
Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
New-Product Development and Product Life-Cycle Strategies
Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
Pricing Strategies: Additional Considerations
Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
Retailing and Wholesaling
Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy
Advertising and Public Relations
Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
Direct and Online Marketing: Building Direct Customer Relationships
Part 4: Extending Marketing
Creating Competitive Advantage
The Global Marketplace
Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
For Whom is this Book For
This Principles of Marketing, 11th Edition is perfect for Business Owners and Managers. It is the must have reference for Marketing Agents! It acts as Reference Material for those students those who are pursuing their Graduation in Marketing. It includes topics pretty useful for MBA Students.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 38.5 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.