Preparing for Dental Practice eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by F. J. Trevor Burke and Ruth Freeman
Published by Oxford
About the Book
This Preparing for Dental Practice is edited by F. J. Trevor Burke and Ruth Freeman. Majority of dental students will choose general practice as their career path. This First Edition textbook of Preparing for Dental Practice prepares final year undergraduates for the difficult transition into primary care.
– Provides a background to the holistic approach which senior students are encouraged to use when identifying treatment needs.
– Covers the integration of treatment and its planning, aspects of dental team building, practice selection and management matters.
– Aimed primarily at undergraduates on the dental primary care courses, it will also prove invaluable to vocational trainees and those thinking about going into practice.
– The newly qualified dental practitioner will also find the text helpful, as there is no other title for them to consult which covers the range of material in this book.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
1. The first job
2. Practice building – relationships around the patient
3. Practice building – relationships within the practice
4. Practice building – the need for excellence in treatment
5. Essential business principles of dental practice
6. The future
For Whom is this Book For
This Preparing for Dental Practice is perfect for Dental Students and Dentists. It is the must have reference for Dental practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those students who are pursuing their Graduation in Dental Medicine.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 1.4 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.