Pharmaceutical Ethics eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Sam Salek and Andrew Edgar
Published by Wiley
About the Book
This Pharmaceutical Ethics is edited by Sam Salek and Andrew Edgar. It is an important text, which aims to provide the ethical guidelines much needed by the pharmaceutical industry. This First Edition textbook of Pharmaceutical Ethics focuses on many of the central issues such as the ethical aspects of clinical trials, informed consent, physician or patient choice and pharmaceutical advertising.
– Provides very good coverage of an area which perhaps still lacks coherent instruction.
– Covers ethical issues involved in the testing and use of pharmaceuticals on human beings.
– Investigates issues such as whether choice of drug should lie with the physician or the patient Looks at a wide variety of subjects connected with pharmaceutical ethics.
– Focuses specifically on the issues surrounding the pharmaceutical industry, not medicine in general.
– Fulfils an important need in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
The Basis of Ethics
Principles of Ethics Focusing on the Patient
Ethical Rationalism Applied to Pharmaceuticals
The Ethics of the Drugs Discovery and Development Process
Informed Consent: Reconsideration of its Structure and Role in Medicine
Clinical Trials of Pharmaceuticals: Ethics Aspects
Can we Afford the Medicines we Need: An Ethical Dilemma?
Physician Choice or Patient Choice: Ethical Dilemmas in Science and Politics
The Economics of Drug-Related Morbidity and Mortality: Ethical Considerations
Holistic Approach in Choice of Pharmaceutical Agents: Ethical Responsibilities
Ethical Values in the Treatment of Depression and Anxiety
Ethical Promotion and Advertising of Medicines: Where do we Draw the Line?
Ethical Problems of Drug Categorization for Reimbursement
For Whom is this Book For
This 1st Edition handbook of Pharmaceutical Ethics is perfect for Clinical Pharmacists. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Doctors, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 1 MB
Note: Download Button below Works only for Premium Members
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.