Pelvic Organ Dysfunction in Neurological Disease eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Clarke J. Fowler, Jalesh N. Panicker and Anton Emmanuel
Clinical Management and Rehabilitation
Published by Cambridge University Press
About the Book
This Pelvic Organ Dysfunction in Neurological Disease: Clinical Management and Rehabilitation is edited by Clarke J. Fowler, Jalesh N. Panicker and Anton Emmanuel. This First Edition textbook describes the neurological control of human bladder, bowel and sexual function and then details the dysfunctions which may arise as a consequence of various neurological diseases.
– Easy to read, the book will be of value to any healthcare professional managing patients in whom pelvic organ functions have been compromised by neurological disease.
– The book provides a structured approach to present day understanding of the neurological control of pelvic organs and the investigation and management of each type of organ dysfunction.
– A unique feature of this book is that it addresses the impact of specific neurological disorders on all three functions.
– The authors have all been associated with the Department of Uro-Neurology at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London since it was established 20 years ago.
– This book is a timely review of their accumulated knowledge and the latest literature.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Part I Neurologic Control of Pelvic Organ Functions
Neurological control of the bladder in health and disease
Neurological control of the bowel in health and disease
Neurological control of sexual function in health and disease
Part II Evaluation and Management
Approach and evaluation of neurogenic bladder dysfunction
General measures and non-pharmacological approaches
Neurogenic bladder dysfunction: pharmacological interventional approaches Apostolos Apostolidis
Neurogenic bladder dysfunction: surgical interventional approaches
Approach and evaluation of neurogenic bowel dysfunction
Neurogenic bowel management
Evaluation and management of neurogenic sexual dysfunction
Part III Specific Conditions
Cortical and subcortical disorders
Multiple system atrophy
Multiple sclerosis and other non-compressive myelopathies
Spinal cord injury
Spina bifida and tethered cord syndrome
Pelvic organ dysfunction following cauda equina damage
For Whom is this Book For
This Pelvic Organ Dysfunction in Neurological Disease is perfect for Neurologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Neurology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 7 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.