Pediatric Physical Therapy 5th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Jan S. Tecklin
Published by Wolters Kluwer LWW
About the Book
This Pediatric Physical Therapy, 5th Edition is edited by Jan S. Tecklin. Prepare your students for physical therapy practice with this up-to-date and accessible Fifth Edition textbook which includes introduction to the major diseases and disabilities common to children who require physical therapy and the examination techniques and interventions commonly used in their rehabilitation.
– This fifth edition of Tecklin’s Pediatric Physical Therapy provides basic medical information regarding common clinical diagnostic categories, followed by coverage of physical therapy evaluation, treatment, and special issues within each diagnostic group.
– In addition, case studies accessible online at thePoint support the book’s strong focus on clinical decision-making.
– Featuring new chapters on autism and obesity, new authors, the latest research, and much more, this fifth edition continues to provide just the right amount of information needed to prepare students for practice without overwhelming them with unnecessary detail.
– The fifth edition enables you to: Extend your students’ learning online with robust learning resources, including: A wide range of Case Studies that help students build their clinical decision-making skills anywhere, anytime access to the full book online.
– Save time planning and spend more time with your students with online Instructors’ Resources including: PowerPoint slides Image Bank
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Providing Family-Centered Care in Pediatric Physical Therapy
Motor Development in the Normal Child
Assessment and Testing of Infant and Child Development
The Infant at High Risk for Developmental Delay
The Infant and Child with Cerebral Palsy
Traumatic Injury to the Central Nervous System: Brain Injury
Traumatic and Atraumatic Spinal Cord Injuries in Pediatrics
Neuromuscular Disorders in Childhood: Physical Therapy Intervention
Intellectual Disabilities: Focus on Down syndrome
Autism Spectrum Disorders and Physical Therapy
Adaptive Equipment and Environmental Aids for Children with Disabilities
Sports Injuries in Children and Adolescents
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Rehabilitation of the Child with Burns
Children with Obesity and the Role of the Physical Therapist
Pulmonary and Respiratory Conditions in Infants and Children
Physical Therapy in the Educational Environment
For Whom is this Book For
This Pediatric Physical Therapy, 5th Edition is perfect for Physiotherapists, Pediatricians, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Pediatrics. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 30.3 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.