Pediatric Otolaryngology eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Scott R Schoem and David H Darrow
Published by American Academy of Pediatrics
About the Book
This Pediatric Otolaryngology is edited by Scott R Schoem and David H Darrow. This First Edition textbook of Pediatric Otolaryngology deals with otolaryngologic disorders which account for a large share pediatric visits. And now there’s an ENT ready-reference created expressly for pediatric primary care providers.
– The all-new Pediatric Otolaryngology is the first place to turn for expert help with the myriad ear, nose, and throat disorders you’re seeing every day.
– From adenopathy to ankyloglossia…ear infection to epistaxis…stridor to speech disorders, look here for the state of the art across the length and breadth of pediatric ENT.
– Pediatric Otolaryngology delivers the precise level of detail primary care providers require.
– The book’s practice-focused, case-based presentation streamlines patient problem-solving.
– “How to” clinical pearls help you master key diagnosis and treatment procedures.
– Contributions from pediatric otolaryngolists with wide patient management experience make this a resource you’ll use with complete confidence.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Section 1: Ear and Temporal Bone
1. Neonatal Hearing Screening, Hearing Loss, and Treatment for Hearing Loss
2. Management and Treatment of Patients With Acute and Chronic Otitis Media
3. Facial Paralysis
4. Diseases and Anomalies of the Auricle and External Auditory Canal
Section 2: Nose and Sinus
5. Neonatal Nasal Obstruction
8. Pediatric Nasal and Facial Fractures
Section 3: Oropharynx
9. Disorders of the Tonsils and Adenoid
10. Pediatric Oropharyngeal Trauma
11. Cleft Lip and Palate
Section 4: Neck
12. Neck Masses and Adenopathy
13. Deep Neck Space Infections
14. Salivary Gland Disorders in Children
Section 5: Airway and Swallowing
15. Stridor in Infants and Children
16. Speech and Voice Disorders
17. Drooling and Salivary Aspiration
18. Chronic Cough in Children
19. Aerodigestive Tract Foreign Bodies
20. Gastroesophageal Reflux
Section 6: General
21. Otolaryngologic Disorders in Down Syndrome
22. Vascular Birthmarks
For Whom is this Book For
This Pediatric Otolaryngology, 1st Edition is perfect for Pediatricians, Otolaryngologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Pediatrics and Otolaryngology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 10.8 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.