Pathology of Liver Diseases eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Gary C. Kanel
Published by Wiley Blackwell
About the Book
This Pathology of Liver Diseases is edited by Gary C. Kanel. This First Edition textbook of Pathology of Liver Diseases is a rapid reference consultation tool that uses both book and online material to present a whole range of liver disorders. The book emphasizes not only the pathology seen in biopsy and surgical material, but also the most pertinent clinical and laboratory findings including epidemiology, etiologic and pathophysiologic concepts, and the differential diagnoses.
– Serves as a complete Reference textbook.
– Includes a Library that contains over 860 images of the various liver diseases, which adds to over 540 images that are in the book itself.
– Includes Additional Tables that address in detail the grading and staging of various liver diseases such as viral hepatitis and fatty liver diseases.
– Provides Information on 140 Case Examples, which include over 420 images that demonstrate the various ways many of these disease entities clinically present.
– Includes a PowerPoint presentation entitled “Liver Transplantation – Surgical Procedure”, which includes photographs from the operating table of the step-by-step process in liver transplantation.
– Includes Key references appear at the end of each chapter.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Fatty Liver Diseases
Diseases of the Biliary Tract
Non-Viral Infectious Diseases
Genetic and Metabolic Hepatic Diseases
Developmental Hepatobiliary Disorders and Cystic Diseases
Drug- and Toxin-Induced Liver Diseases
Hepatic Tumors, Benign
Hepatic Tumors, Malignant
Miscellaneous Hepatic Disorders
For Whom is this Book For
This Pathology of Liver Diseases, 1st Edition is perfect for Pathologists, Gastroeneterologists and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Gastroenterology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 30 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.