Pathology for Surgeons in Training 3rd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by D. L. Gardner and D. E. F. Tweedle
An A-Z Revision Text
Published by CRC Press
About the Book
This Pathology for Surgeons in Training: An A-Z Revision Text, 3rd Edition is edited by D. L. Gardner and D. E. F. Tweedle. Previous editions of this book have proved indispensable for trainee surgeons preparing for the MRCS and AFRCS examinations.
– This extensively revised new edition is presented in a compelling new style and in a larger format.
– Beginning with a ‘route-map’ showing ‘how to use this book’, the text offers concise accounts of the core topics in pathology required of surgeons in training.
– There is particular emphasis on tissue pathology but full account is taken of relevant aspects of microbiology, haematology, immunology and clinical chemistry.
– Tables of normal laboratory values are included.
– Each major disorder is examined from the point of view of Cause, Structure, and Behaviour.
– Genetics, molecular biology and imaging receive balanced attention as do transfusion, telepathology and audit.
– The use of computers is outlined and suggestions given on access to Internet sources for learning purposes.
– The needs of trainees in countries outside Europe have been considered carefully.
– Illustrations have been selected to provide a clear, pictorial account of complex points.
– The inclusion of biographies of surgical pioneers adds interest and enables candidates to put their knowledge into context.
– A special feature is a series of marginal ‘signposts’ in the form ‘Now Read’ that take candidates to interrelated topics quickly and easily.
– There is extensive cross-referencing and a comprehensive index.
For Whom is this Book For
This Pathology for Surgeons in Training: An A-Z Revision Text, 3rd Edition is perfect for Surgeons, Pathologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Pathology and Surgery. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 2.7 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.