Pancreatic Cancer eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Sun-Whe Kim and Hiroki Yamaue
With Special Focus on Topical Issues and Surgical Techniques
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Pancreatic Cancer: With Special Focus on Topical Issues and Surgical Techniques is edited by Sun-Whe Kim and Hiroki Yamaue. This First Edition textbook provides state of the art knowledge on a broad range of clinical issues in pancreatic cancer, covering topics from screening and pathophysiology to surgical treatments.
– In particular, the focus is on current controversies and on evidence-based surgical techniques.
– Further aspects considered include the management of precancerous lesions, diagnostic methods, perioperative care and nonsurgical treatment.
– The description of surgical methods is supported by many helpful illustrations and important technical issues are carefully addressed.
– Determination of resectability and extent of surgery is also discussed.
– Based on recent developments in surgical techniques, some surgeons are performing more and more radical operations.
– It is essential, however, that surgical strategy is based on the best available evidence and surgeons will find that this book offers valuable help in achieving this aim.
– In addition, it will be a great asset in clinical practice for all who are involved or interested in the management of panceatic cancer.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Molecular Alterations in Pancreatic Cancer
Controversial Issues in Pathological Diagnosis
Operative Specimen Handling and Evaluation of Resection Margins
Imaging Diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer: CT and MRI
PET and Other Functional Imaging
Staging and Determination of Resectability of Pancreatic Cancer
Current Issues of Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Guidelines for the Management of Pancreatic Cystic Neoplasms
Guideline for the Management of Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor
The History and Evolution of Pancreaticoduodenectomy
Major Vascular Resection in Pancreatic Carcinoma
Retroperitoneal Nerve Plexus Dissection During Pancreatoduodenectomy
Mesenteric Approach for Pancreaticoduodenectomy
Artery-First Approach for Pancreatic Cancer
Mesopancreas Excision for Pancreatic Cancer
Concepts in Isolated Pancreatectomy for Pancreatic Cancer Using the Nakao Mesenteric Approach and Catheter Bypass of the Portal Vein
Role of Extended Resection in Pancreatic Cancer
Type of Reconstruction After Pancreatoduodenectomy
The Concept of Customized Pancreatoduodenectomy
Distal Pancreatectomy with En Bloc Celiac Axis Resection (DP-CAR) for Advanced Pancreatic Body Cancer
Radical Antegrade Modular Pancreato-splenectomy (RAMPS)
Laparoscopic Distal Pancreatectomy in Pancreatic Cancer
Robotic Application for Pancreatectomy
Minimally Invasive Surgery for Pancreatic Cancer
Delayed Gastric Emptying
Rare Complications After Pancreatectomy
Late Metabolic Complications After Pancreatectomy
Enhanced Recovery Program After Pancreatectomy
Drain Management After Pancreatectomy
Chemotherapy in the Management of Pancreatic Cancer
Personalized Peptide Vaccine for Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
Emerging New Treatment Modalities: Irreversible Electroporation
For Whom is this Book For
This Pancreatic Cancer: With Special Focus on Topical Issues and Surgical Techniques is perfect for Oncologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Oncology and Gastroenterology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: EPUB Size: 15 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.