Orthopedic Physical Assessment 6th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by David J. Magee
Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Series
Published by Elsevier
About the Book
This Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 6th Edition is edited by David J. Magee. This Sixth Edition textbook of Orthopedic Physical Assessment provides rationales for various aspects of assessment and covers every joint of the body, as well as specific topics including principles of assessment, gait, posture, the head and face, the amputee, primary care, and emergency sports assessment.
– Thorough, evidence-based review of orthopedic physical assessment covers everything from basic science through clinical applications and special tests.
– 2,400 illustrations include full-color clinical photographs and drawings as well as radiographs, depicting key concepts along with assessment techniques and special tests.
– The use of icons to show the clinical utility of special tests supplemented by evidence – based reliability & validity tables for tests & techniques on the Evolve site
– The latest research and most current practices keep you up to date on accepted practices.
– Evidence-based reliability and validity tables for tests and techniques on the EVOLVE site provide information on the diagnostic strength of each test and help you in selecting proven assessment tests.
– A Summary (Précis) of Assessment at the end of each chapter serves as a quick review of assessment steps for the structure or joint being assessed.
– Quick-reference data includes hundreds of at-a-glance summary boxes, red-flag and yellow-flag boxes, differential diagnosis tables, muscle and nerve tables, and classification, normal values, and grading tables.
– Case studies use real-world scenarios to help you develop assessment and diagnostic skills.
– Combined with other books in the Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation series — Pathology and Intervention, Scientific Foundations and Principles of Practice, and Athletic and Sport Issues — this book provides the clinician with the knowledge and background necessary to assess and treat musculoskeletal conditions.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Principles and Concepts of Assessment
Head and Face
Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
Thoracic (Dorsal) Spine
Lower leg, foot and ankle
Assessment of Gait
Assessment of Posture
Assessment of the Amputee
Primary Care Assessment
Emergency Sports Assessment
For Whom is this Book For
This Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 6th Edition is perfect for Orthopedists, Physiotherapists and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Orthopedics. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 277 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.