Operative Orthopedics of the Upper Extremity eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by David J. Slutsky
Published by McGraw-Hill Education
About the Book
This Operative Orthopedics of the Upper Extremity is edited by David J. Slutsky. This First Edition textbook of Operative Orthopedics of the Upper Extremity covers injuries and disorders of the hand, carpus, distal radius, distal radioulnar joint, forearm, elbow, and shoulder.
– Includes full-color, step-by-step instruction in the treatment of injuries and disorders of the upper extremity from the shoulder to the fingertip.
– With nearly 100 outstanding international contributors and more than 1200 full-color photographs and illustrations, Operative Orthopedics of the Upper Extremity offers the latest, cutting edge treatment of the upper extremity from the shoulder to the fingertips.
– The chapters are organized both by level and anatomic structure starting with repair or reconstruction of the bone, joint and ligaments and progressing to the nerves, tendons and soft tissue.
– Each chapter includes the indications, contraindications, surgical techniques and postoperative management often times by the originators of the technique, in addition to numerous pearls and possible pitfalls.
– Provides a one-stop resource for the treatment of injuries of the upper extremity.
– Provides essential material for both certification and recertification and will prove to be invaluable to both the entry level surgeon as well as the seasoned operator.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Metacarpal and Phalangeal Shaft Fractures
Periarticular Fractures of the Metacarpals and Phalanges
Dislocations of the Thumb and Fingers
Small Joint Arthroscopy
Nonunions and Mal unions of the Metacarpals and Phalanges
Metacarpophalangeal Joint and ProximalInterphalangeal Joint Arthroplasty
Metacarpophalangeal and Interphalangeal Joint Fusions
Thumb Arthroplasty and Arthrodesis
Principles of Nerve Repair
Nerve Repair and Reconstruction: Elbow to Fingertips
Sensory Nerve Transfers
Flexor Tendon Repair and Reconstruction
Extensor Tendon Injuries in the Hand: Acute and Chronic
Soft Tissue Coverage of the Hand
Hand and Finger Replantation
Carpal Instability-Scapholunate, Lunotriquetral, and Midcarpal
Scaphoid Fractures and Non unions
Pedicled Vascularized Bone Grafts for Scaphoid Nonunion
Acute Perilunate Dislocations and Fracture-Dislocations
Salvage Procedures for the Wrist
Soft Tissue Coverage of the Carpus
Nerve Compression Syndromes at the Wrist
Distal Anterior Interosseous Nerve Transfer for Intrinsic Reanimation
Management of Distal Radius Fractures
Arthroscopic Treatment of Distal Radius Fractures
Malunion and Nonunion of the Distal Radius
DISTAL RADIOULNAR JOINT
Causes and Management of Acute and Chronic Distal Radioulnar Joint Instability
Distal Ulnar Head and Neck Fractures
Salvage Procedures of the DRUJ
Partial Head Distal Radioulnar Joint Implants
Distal Radioulnar Joint Implants
Fractures of the Elbow
Simple Elbow Dislocations-A Practical Guide
Arthroscopic and Open Management of Instability of the Elbow
Tendon Repairs About the Elbow-Part A: Distal Biceps Tendon Ruptures
Tendon Repairs About the Elbow-Part B: Triceps Tendon Rupture
Soft Tissue Coverage of the Elbow
Vascularized Free Fibula Bone Graft for Upper Extremity Reconstruction
Nerve Compression Syndromes at the Elbow
Nerve Transfer for Restoration of Elbow Flexion: The Modified Oberlin Procedure
Nerve Transfers to Restore Wrist and Finger Extension
Fractures o f the Shoulder Girdle: Humeral Shaft, Humeral Head, Scapula and Glenoid, and Clavicle
Shoulder Dislocation: Anterior, Posterior, Multidirectional
Shoulder Arthroscopy: Treatment of Subacromial Impingement, Rotator Cuff Tears, and Superior Labral Anterior and Posterior Tears
Shoulder Arthroplasty: Humeral Head Replacement, Total Shoulder and Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
Latissimus Dorsi Tendon Transfer for Massive Irreparable Rotator Cuff Tears
Pectoralis Major Tendon Repair
Soft Tissue Coverage of the Shoulder
Nerve Entrapments-Quadrilateral Space, Supraspinatus Nerve Entrapment
Accessory to Suprascapular and Radial to Axillary Nerve Transfers for Shoulder Reconstruction with Brachial Plexus Lesions
Management of Traumatic Bone Loss in the Hand
For Whom is this Book For
This Operative Orthopedics of the Upper Extremity is perfect for Orthopedists, Surgeons, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 75.8 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.