Nurse Educator’s Guide to Best Teaching Practice eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Keeley C. Harmon, Joe Ann Clark, Jeffery M. Dyck and Vicki Moran
A Case-Based Approach
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Nurse Educator’s Guide to Best Teaching Practice: A Case-Based Approach is edited by Keeley C. Harmon, Joe Ann Clark, Jeffery M. Dyck and Vicki Moran. This First Edition textbook is published by Springer Publications which begins with a discussion of the trends in nursing education and the principles of teaching and learning.
– Presents essential teaching skills and tools for nurse educators.
– Explores topics such as classroom teaching, clinical experiences, teaching in the simulation laboratory, and online learning.
– Discusses the basics of teaching and learning in the specific environment, followed by scenarios that focus on the issues encountered by nursing faculty in these settings.
– Presents the key issues under consideration, recommend actions that faculty members can institute to address the issues, and describe rationales and solutions based on best evidence.
– Includes specific tools designed to assist nurse educators in preparation for the teaching role, such as examples of course syllabi, program outcomes, clinical contracts, and action plans.
– Valuable resource for novice and experienced educators in managing the challenges inherent in nursing education.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Issues and Trends in Nursing Education
Principles of Teaching and Learning
Example Course Syllabus
Example Case Study
Example Welcome Letter
Key Discussion Points During Advising
Clinical Organization Tool
Example of Clinical Syllabus
Abbreviated Second Patient Form
Example of a Clinical Contract
Sample Action Plan
Sample of Debriefing Questions for Simulation
For Whom is this Book For
This Nurse Educator’s Guide to Best Teaching Practice: A Case-Based Approach, 1st Edition is perfect for Nursing Students and Nurses. It is the must have reference for Nursing Courses! It acts as a Reference Material for those students those who are pursuing their Graduation in Nursing.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 3.3 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.