Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology of the Larynx eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Yasuo Hisa
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology of the Larynx is edited by Yasuo Hisa. This First Edition of Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology of the Larynx is published by Springer Publications.
– Provides detailed information on laryngeal nervous system.
– Ideal for researchers starting work in this laryngeal nervous system field.
– Provides a quick update on present-day basic neurolaryngology.
– Includes a brief introduction to the methodology that made recent progress possible is followed by a review of classical basic neuroanatomy and neurophysiology.
– Provides some of the most recent findings in neurolaryngology.
– The illustrative figures and microscopic photographs help readers to achieve a clearer understanding of the text and ample references provide links to further reading in specific areas of the field.
– Contains much general material that will be instructive even for researchers not specializing in basic neurolaryngology and will provide an essential grounding for clinicians in laryngology.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Part I: Receptors and Nerve Endings
Sensory Receptors and Nerve Endings
Muscle Spindles and Intramuscular Ganglia
Motor Nerve Endings
Autonomic Nervous System
Part II: Anatomy of Nerves
Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve
Superior Laryngeal Nerve
Part III: Ganglion
Superior Cervical Ganglion
Part IV: Projections to the Brain Stem
Nucleus Tractus Solitarius
Dorsal Motor Nucleus of the Vagus
Central Projections to the Nucleus Ambiguus
Part V: Neurophysiological Study of the Brain Stem
Central Pattern Generators
For Whom is this Book For
This Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology of the Larynx, 1st Edition is perfect for ENT Specialists, Otolaryngologists, Neurologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as a Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Otolaryngology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 20.5 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.