Netter’s Orthopaedic Clinical Examination 3rd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Joshua A. Cleland, Shane Koppenhaver and Jonathan SU
An Evidence-Based Approach
Published by Elsevier
About the Book
This Netter’s Orthopedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, 3rd Edition is edited by Joshua A. Cleland, Shane Koppenhaver and Jonathan SU. This Third Edition textbook of Netter’s Orthopedic Clinical Examination allows you to quickly review the reliability and diagnostic utility of musculoskeletal physical exams and make it easier to incorporate evidence into your clinical decision making.
With its unique combination of classic Netter artwork, exam photos and videos, and rigorous evidence-based approach, Netter’s Orthopaedic Clinical Examination, 3rd Edition, helps you get the most clinically significant information from every orthopaedic examination.
– Extremely user-friendly and well organized, this unique text walks you through the anatomy and clinical exam, then critically reviews all literature for given diagnostic tests.
– Includes a tabular format which provides quick access to test reliability and diagnostic utility, study quality, anatomy and biomechanics, and summary recommendations for applying evidence in practice.
– Provides quality ratings for 269 studies, investigating a test’s reliability using the 11-item Quality Appraisal of Diagnostic Reliability Checklist.
– Evidence-based approach helps you focus on the effectiveness of the clinical tests available and review recent studies quickly to determine which test will best predict a specific diagnosis.
– Includes 84 new studies, 34 new photos and 25 new videos on Student Consult.
– QAREL (Quality Appraisal for Reliability Studies) checklists included for each reliability study.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
The Reliability and Diagnostic Utility of the Orthopedic Clinical Examination
Hip and Pelvis
Foot and Ankle
Elbow and Forearm
For Whom is this Book For
This Netter’s Orthopedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, 3rd Edition is perfect for Orthopedists, Physiotherapists and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Orthopedics. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 243.2 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.