Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Julianne S. Perretta
A Patient Case Method
Published by F A Davis
About the Book
This Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care: A Patient Case Method is edited by Julianne S. Perretta. This First Edition textbook provides a solid understanding of neonatal and pediatric diseases as you explore real-world patient experiences with this unique resource.
– Inside, you’ll find everything you need to know about perinatal lung diseases, common neonatal complications, congenital diseases, pediatric pulmonary and upper airway diseases, and neuromuscular disorders.
– A streamlined presentation helps you easily grasp the background, pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, management and treatment, and the course and prognosis of each disease.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
1. Making Sense of Caring for Kids: A Different Approach to Respiratory Care
I. Fetal Development and Transition to Extrauterine Life
2. Fetal Cardiopulmonary Development
3. Resuscitation of the Newborn During Transition to Extrauterine Life
II. Perinatal Lung Diseases and Complication
4. Respiratory Distress Syndrome
5. Apnea of Prematurity and Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
6. Diseases of Full-term infants
III. Common Neonatal Complications
7. Pulmonary Complications
8. Multi-system Complications
IV. Congenital Anomalies
9. Abdominal Defects
10. Airway abnormalities
11. Acyanotic Heart Defects
12. Cyanotic Heart Defects
V. Pediatric Diseases with Respiratory Implications
14. Cystic Fibrosis
15. Pediatric Pulmonary Diseases
16. Pediatric Infectious Airway Diseases
17. Neuromuscular Disorders
18. Pediatric Accidents with Pulmonary Involvement
19. Pediatric Neurologic Accidents
VI. Ethics and Pediatric Palliative Care
20. Ethics in Perinatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care
21. Palliative and End-of-Life Care
For Whom is this Book For
This Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care: : A Patient Case Method is perfect for Pediatricians, ENT Specialists, Otolaryngologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Pediatrics, ENT, Otolaryngology and Respiratory Medicine. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 12 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.