Molecular Biology of the Cell 6th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Alberts, Johnson, Lewis, Morgan, Raff, Roberts and Walter
Published by Garland Science
About the Book
This Molecular Biology of the Cell, 6th Edition is edited by Alberts, Johnson, Lewis, Morgan, Raff, Roberts and Walter. This Sixth Edition textbook of Molecular Biology of the Cell is the amount of information in biology expands dramatically, it becomes increasingly important for textbooks to distill the vast amount of scientific knowledge into concise principles and enduring concepts.
– Accomplishes the goal of scientific knowledge into concise principles and enduring concepts with clear writing and beautiful illustrations.
– Extensively revised and updated with the latest research in the field of cell biology.
– Provides an exceptional framework for teaching and learning.
– The entire illustration program has been greatly enhanced. Protein structures better illustrate structure function relationships, icons are simpler and more consistent within and between chapters, and micrographs have been refreshed and updated with newer, clearer, or better images.
– As a new feature, each chapter now contains intriguing openended questions highlighting “What We Don’t Know,” introducing students to challenging areas of future research.
– Updated end-of-chapter problems reflect new research discussed in the text, and these problems have been expanded to all chapters by adding questions on developmental biology, tissues and stem cells, pathogens, and the immune system.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
INTRODUCTION TO THE CELL
Cells and Genomes
Cell Chemistry and Bioenergetics
BASIC GENETIC MECHANISMS
DNA, Chromosomes, and Genomes
DNA Replication, Repair, and Recombination
How Cells Read the Genome: From DNA to Protein
Control of Gene Expression
WAYS OF WORKING WITH CELLS
Analyzing Cells, Molecules, and Systems
INTERNAL ORGANIZATION OF THE CELL
Membrane Transport of Small Molecules and the
Electrical Properties of Membranes
Intracellular Compartments and Protein Sorting
Intracellular Membrane Traffic
Energy Conversion: Mitochondria and Chloroplasts
The Cell Cycle
CELLS IN THEIR SOCIAL CONTEXT
Cell Junctions and the Extracellular Matrix
Development of Multicellular Organisms
Stem Cells and Tissue Renewal
Pathogens and Infection
The Innate and Adaptive Immune Systems
For Whom is this Book For
This Molecular Biology of the Cell, 6th Edition is perfect for Biochemists, Microbiologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It acts as Reference Material for those students who are pursuing their Graduation in Biology, Biochemistry and Microbiology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 69.7 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.