Manual of Obstetrics 8th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Arthur T. Evans
Published by Wolters Kluwer
About the Book
This Manual of Obstetrics, 8th Edition is edited by Arthur T. Evans. Easily manage the care, assessments and complications of your pregnant patients, in addition to the newly classified individual fetal patients. The updated and revised Eighth Edition of the popular Manual of Obstetrics skillfully addresses the care, assessment, and complications, as well as other emerging issues handled daily by obstetric providers.
Top-rated among obstetrics manuals, this practical, authoritative text is both an excellent desk reference and on-the-spot guide. Essential data and commentary are provided on all the major areas of obstetric care, obstetric complications, maternal complications, fetal assessment, fetal complications, and neonatal care.
This edition also includes new information on fetal intervention issues and on endocrine disorders. A new chapter on Fetal Therapy addresses the rising consensus that the fetus should be considered an individual patient.
Bulleted formatted text to aid quick-reference.
Chapter sections address background, evaluation, differential diagnosis, lab tests, diagnosis and treatment.
Numerous tables, algorithms and line drawings illuminate complex concepts.
New chapter on Fetal Therapy.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
PART I: OBSTETRIC CARE
1. Prenatal Care
2. Normal Labor
3. Obstetric Anesthesia
5. Contraception, Sterilization, and Abortion
PART II: OBSTETRIC COMPLICATIONS
6. Pregnancy Loss and Spontaneous Abortion
7. Ectopic Pregnancy
8. Preterm Labor, Premature Rupture of Membranes, and Cervical Insufficiency
9. Third-Trimester Bleeding
10. Abnormal Labor
PART III: MATERNAL COMPLICATIONS
12. Cardiovascular Disease and Chronic Hypertension
13. Renal Complications
14. Respiratory Complications
15. Hepatobiliary Complications
16. Gastrointestinal Complications
17. Endocrine Disorders: Diabetes
18. Endocrine Disorders: Thyroid, Parathyroid, Adrenal, and Pituitary Disease
19. Hematologic Complications
20. Immunologic Complications
21. Vascular Complications
22. Thromboembolic Disorders
23. Infectious Complications
24. Neurologic Complications
25. Dermatologic Complications
26. Substance Abuse
27. Gynecologic Complications
28. Surgical Problems and Trauma
PART IV: FETAL ASSESSMENT
29. Genetics, Genetic Counseling, and Genetic Risk Assessment
30. Teratogens and Birth Defects
31. Obstetric Ultrasound
32. Fetal Monitoring and Testing
PART V: FETAL COMPLICATIONS
33. Fetal Growth Abnormalities
34. Multiple Gestations
36. Disease of the Placenta
37. Fetal Therapy
PART VI: NEONATAL CARE
38. Neonatal Resuscitation
39. Neonatal Complications
For Whom is this Book For
This Manual of Obstetrics, 8th Edition is perfect for Obstetricians, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Obstetrics. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 11 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.