Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing 10th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Audrey Berman, Shirlee Snyder and Geralyn Frandsen
Concepts, Process and Practice
Published by Pearson
About the Book
This Kozier and Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing: Concepts, Process and Practice, 10th Edition is edited by Audrey Berman, Shirlee Snyder and Geralyn Frandsen. This Tenth Edition textbook provides the consistency and accessibility which are essential to student success in the Fundamentals of Nursing course.
– With its clear, approachable, writing style, Kozier & Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing sets the foundation for nursing excellence.
– Includes key concepts of contemporary nursing, as well as the latest nursing evidence, standards, and competencies.
– Helps prepare readers to become effective nurses.
– To help students develop their clinical-reasoning abilities, new QSEN features draw connections to actual nursing practice.
– All basic and fundamental skills for the registered nurse are described within the nursing process.
– Students will learn to think like nurses as they see how the material they are reading is applied in nursing practice.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
UNIT-1: The Nature of Nursing
Historical and Contemporary Nursing Practice
Evidence-Based Practice and Research in Nursing
Nursing Theories and Conceptual Frameworks
Legal Aspects of Nursing
Values, Ethics, and Advocacy
UNIT-2: Contemporary Health Care
Health Care Delivery Systems
Community Nursing and Care Continuity
Electronic Health Records and Information Technology
UNIT-3: The Nursing Process
Critical Thinking and Clinical Reasoning
Implementing and Evaluating
Documenting and Reporting
UNIT-4: Health Beliefs and Practices
Health, Wellness, and Illness
Culturally Responsive Nursing Care
Complementary and Alternative Healing Modalities
UNIT-5: Life Span Development
Concepts of Growth and Development
Promoting Health from Conception Through Adolescence
Promoting Health in Young and Middle-Aged Adults
Promoting Health in Older Adults
Promoting Family Health
UNIT-6: Integral Aspects of Nursing
Leading, Managing, and Delegating
UNIT-7: Assessing Health
UNIT-8: Integral Components of Client Care
Skin Integrity and Wound Care
UNIT-9: Promoting Psychosocial Health
Stress and Coping
Loss, Grieving, and Death
UNIT-10: Promoting Physiological Health
Activity and Exercise
Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid–Base Balance
For Whom is this Book For
This Kozier and Erb’s Fundamentals of Nursing: Concepts, Process and Practice, 10th Edition is perfect for Nursing Students and Nurses. It acts as Reference Material for those students those who are pursuing their Graduation in Nursing. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Physicians and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 71.6 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.