|About the Book|
|Name of the eBook:||Koneman’s Color Atlas and Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology 7th Edition|
|Authors / Editors:||Gary W. Procop, Deirdre L.Church, Geraldine S. Hall and Co.|
Now in striking full color, this Seventh Edition of Koneman’s gold standard text presents all the principles and practices readers need for a solid grounding in all aspects of clinical microbiology—bacteriology, mycology, parasitology, and virology.
Comprehensive, easy-to-understand, and filled with high quality images, the book covers cell and structure identification in more depth than any other book available. This fully updated Seventh Edition is enhanced by new pedagogy, new clinical scenarios, new photos and illustrations, and all-new instructor and student resources.
Features and Benefits
- Online resources include an image bank, PowerPoint slides, and Weblinks. A Test Bank is available for instructors.
- A new-full color design clarifies important concepts and engages students.
- Updated and expanded coverage of the mycology and molecular chapters reflect the latest advances in the field.
- New clinical scenarios demonstrate key applications of microbiology in the real world.
- Additional high-quality images enhance visual understanding.
- Clinical correlations link microorganisms to specific disease states using references to the most current medical literature available.
- Practical guidelines for cost-effective, clinically relevant evaluation of clinical specimens include the extent of workup and abbreviated identification schemes.
- In-depth chapters cover the increasingly important areas of immunologic and molecular diagnosis.
- Principles of biochemical tests are explained and illustrated to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- Line drawings, photographs, and tables clarify more complex concepts.
- Display boxes highlight essential information on microbes.
- Techniques and procedure charts appear at the back of the book for immediate access.
- Extensive bibliographic documentation allows students to explore primary sources for information.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction to Microbiology Part I: The Role of the Microbiology Laboratory in the Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases: Guidelines to Practice and Management
Chapter 2: Introduction to Microbiology Part II: Guidelines for the Collection, Transport, Processing, Analysis, and Reporting of Cultures From Specific Specimen Sources
Chapter 3: Laboratory Diagnosis by Immunologic Methods
Chapter 4: Molecular Microbiology
Chapter 5: Medical Bacteriology: Taxonomy, Morphology, Physiology, and Virulence
Chapter 6: The Enterobacteriaceae
Chapter 7: The Nonfermentative Gram-Negative Bacilli
Chapter 8: Curved Gram-Negative Bacilli and Oxidase-Positive Fermenters
Chapter 9: Miscellaneous Fastidious Gram-Negative Bacilli
Chapter 10: Legionella
Chapter 11: Neisseria Species and Moraxella catarrhalis
Chapter 12: Gram-Positive Cocci Part I: Staphylococci and Related Gram-Positive Cocci
Chapter 13: Gram-Positive Cocci Part II: Streptococci, Enterococci, and the “Streptococcus -Like” Bacteria
Chapter 14: Aerobic and Facultative Gram-Positive Bacilli
Chapter 15: Aerobic Actinomycetes
Chapter 16: The Anaerobic Bacteria
Chapter 17: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
Chapter 18: Mycoplasmas and Ureaplasmas
Chapter 19: Mycobacteria
Chapter 20: The Spirochetal Infections
Chapter 21: Mycology
Chapter 22: Parasitology
Chapter 23: Diagnosis of Infections Caused by Viruses, Chlamydia/Chlamydophila, Rickettsia, and Related Organisms
|Format of the eBook:|
|Size of the eBook:||167 MB|
|Status of the eBook:||Available for Free Download|
Copy and Paste Below Links in your Browser and Wait for 12 Seconds then Click on Continue to go to Download Page
Koneman’s Color Atlas and Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology 7th Edition Free Download
Koneman’s Color Atlas and Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology 7th Edition eBook Free Download
Koneman’s Color Atlas and Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology 7th Edition PDF Free Download