Kienbock’s Disease eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by David M. Lichtman and Gregory Ian Bain
Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Kienbock’s Disease: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment is edited by David M. Lichtman and Gregory Ian Bain. This First Edition textbook of Kienbock’s Disease, published by Springer publications, collects and synthesizes all of the most recent literature on Kienböck’s disease from around the world.
– Aims to provide a more dynamic, nuanced treatment algorithm for this enigmatic condition.
– Written and edited by leaders in the field, and including supplemental video features for selected chapters.
– Part I consolidates the basic science on Kienböck’s and the lunate, including anatomy, pathology, biomechanics and etiology.
– Clinical assessment is covered in part II, including radiology, advanced imaging and arthroscopy. The natural history and progression of the condition in children, adults and the elderly is also presented.
– part III describes the roles and methods of the various management strategies for Kienböck’s, from minimally invasive techniques to arthroscopic and arthroplastic procedures.
– The final chapter draws from all of these concepts, establishes a new algorithm and provides a direction for the future.
– Provides remarkable text that helps unlock this mysterious condition, and will be a valuable resource for hand and orthopedic surgeons, residents and trainees worldwide.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
A Life for Radiology and Radiotherapy
Part I: Basic Science
Osseous Anatomy and Microanatomy of the Lunate
Vascularity of the Lunate
Lunate Bone Morphology and Its Association with Kienböck’s Disease
Wrist Biomechanics as Applied to the Lunate and Kienböck’s Disease
Pathoanatomy of Kienböck’s Disease
The Etiology of Kienböck’s Disease
Part II: Clinical Assessment
Radiological Risk Factors for Kienböck’s Disease
Clinical Presentation, Natural History, and Classification of Kienböck’s Disease
Basic Imaging and Differential Diagnosis of Kienböck’s Disease
Advanced Imaging of Kienböck’s Disease
Acute Lunate Fractures and Translunate Dislocations
Arthroscopic Assessment and Treatment of Kienböck’s Disease
Part III: Management
Minimally Invasive Techniques for the Treatment of Kienböck’s Disease
Capitate Shortening for Kienböck’s Disease
Radial Shortening and Ulnar Lengthening Operations for Kienböck’s Disease
Radial Closing Wedge Osteotomy for Kienböck’s Disease
Vascularized Pedicle Flaps for Kienböck’s Disease
Osteochondral Free Flap Reconstruction of Advanced Kienböck’s Disease
Proximal Row Carpectomy for the Treatment of Kienböck’s Disease
Scaphotrapeziotrapezoid and Scaphocapitate Fusion in Kienböck’s Disease
Radioscapholunate Fusion in Kienböck’s Disease
Lunarectomy and Progressive Capitate Lengthening (Modified Graner–Wilhelm Procedure)
Arthroscopic Reconstructive Procedures for Kienböck’s Disease: Arthroscopic Assisted Bone Grafting
Arthroscopic Reconstructive Procedures for Kienböck’s Disease
Pyrocarbon Arthroplasty for Kienböck’s Disease
Wrist Hemiarthroplasty Combined with Proximal Row Carpectomy
Total Wrist Arthroplasty
Total Wrist Fusion in the Management of Kienböck’s Disease
The Future of Kienbock’s Disease: A New Algorithm
For Whom is this Book For
This Kienbock’s Disease: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment, 1st Edition is perfect for Orthopedists, Surgeons, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Orthopedics. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 25 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.