Kidney Cancer 2nd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Primo N. Lara and Eric Jonasch
Principles and Practice
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Kidney Cancer: Principles and Practice, 2nd Edition is edited by Primo N. Lara and Eric Jonasch. This Second Edition textbook of Kidney Cancer is a comprehensive and interdisciplinary textbook that encompasses all clinically relevant aspects of the disease. This new edition has been extensively updated and includes brand new material covering the most recent developments in kidney cancer diagnosis and therapy.
– The user-friendly and clinically oriented content of the book guarantees that it will be of great interest to a wide range of medical professionals, and every effort has been made to ensure that contributions are both easy to understand and directly related to patient care.
– Content presentation departs from the usual dense chapter format featuring a lengthy series of paragraphs.
– Each chapter contains several boxed sections, including one that summarizes essential “take home points” for the busy clinician and another that presents a patient-oriented case highlighting the clinical application of elements discussed in that chapter.
– In addition, accessible original images, illustrations, and diagrams (some in full color) are used to simplify particularly complex material.
– This book will be of value for clinicians, researchers, residents, fellows, students, and knowledgeable lay people.
– The contributors comprise an international group of authors with expertise in kidney cancer epidemiology, molecular biology, pathology, diagnosis, clinical features, staging, prognostic and predictive factors, surgery, systemic therapy, and emerging investigational approaches, among others.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Epidemiology of Renal Cell Carcinoma
Molecular Biology of Kidney Cancer
Biomarkers for Renal Cell Carcinoma
Genetic Heterogeneity of Kidney Cancer
The Metabolic Basis of Kidney Cancer
Renal Cell Carcinoma: Clinical Presentation, Staging, and Prognostic Factors
Hereditary Kidney Cancer Syndromes
Surgical Approaches to Early-Stage Renal Cell Carcinoma
Thermal Ablative Techniques in Renal Cell Carcinoma
The Role of Radiation Therapy in Renal Cell Carcinoma
Adjuvant Systemic Therapy for Renal Cell Carcinoma
Cytokines in the Management of Advanced Renal Cell Cancer
Immune Checkpoint Inhibition in Renal Cell Carcinoma
Angiogenesis Inhibitor Therapy in Renal Cell Cancer
The Role of mTOR Inhibitors and PI3K Pathway Blockade in Renal Cell Cancer
Combinatorial and Sequential Targeted Therapy in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Presurgical Therapy in Renal Cell Carcinoma
Variant Renal Carcinoma Histologies: Therapeutic Considerations
Toxicity Management of Renal Cell Cancer Patients on Targeted Therapies
Emerging Agents in Renal Cell Carcinoma
For Whom is this Book For
This Kidney Cancer: Principles and Practice, 2nd Edition is perfect for Urologists, Oncologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Urology and Oncology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 11.8 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.