Introduction to Medical Imaging eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Nadine Barrie Smith and Andrew Webb
Physics, Engineering and Clinical Applications
Published by Cambridge University Press
About the Book
This Introduction to Medical Imaging: Physics, Engineering and Clinical Applications is edited by Nadine Barrie Smith and Andrew Webb. This First Edition textbook of Introduction to Medical Imaging covers the basics of X-rays, CT, PET, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and MRI, this textbook provides senior undergraduate and beginning graduate students with a broad introduction to medical imaging.
– Over 130 end-of-chapter exercises are included, in addition to solved example problems, which enable students to master the theory as well as providing them with the tools needed to solve more difficult problems.
– The basic theory, instrumentation and state-of-the-art techniques and applications are covered, bringing students immediately up-to-date with recent developments, such as combined computed tomography/positron emission tomography, multi-slice CT, four-dimensional ultrasound, and parallel imaging MR technology.
– Clinical examples provide practical applications of physics and engineering knowledge to medicine. – Finally, helpful references to specialised texts, recent review articles, and relevant scientific journals are provided at the end of each chapter, making this an ideal textbook for a one-semester course in medical imaging.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
1. General image characteristics, data acquisition and image reconstruction
2. X-ray planar radiology and computed tomography
3. Nuclear medicine: planar scintigraphy, SPECT and PET/CT
4. Ultrasound imaging
5. Magnetic resonance imaging.
For Whom is this Book For
This Introduction to Medical Imaging: Physics, Engineering and Clinical Applications is perfect for Radiologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Radiology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 4.8 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.