Interventions in Pulmonary Medicine 2nd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Jose Pablo Diaz-Jimenez and Alicia N. Rodriguez
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Interventions in Pulmonary Medicine, 2nd Edition is edited by Jose Pablo Diaz-Jimenez and Alicia N. Rodriguez. This Second Edition textbook offers comprehensive coverage of all areas of interventional pulmonology, a minimally invasive endoscopic method for diagnosing and treating lung disorders.
The text is divided into eight sections on the major areas of interventional pulmonology, including basic endoscopy, lung cancer staging, and interventional bronschoscopy in asthma and emphysema.
– Chapters explore specific procedures and techniques, including medical thoracoscopy, flexible and rigid bronchoscopy, endobronchial ultrasound, and electromagnetical navigation with coverage of history, indications and contraindications, and up-to-date evidence-based reviews.
– In recent years there have been many advances in interventional pulmonology, the most significant relating to lung cancer early diagnosis and late-stage treatment.
– Two new chapters on lung cancer epidemiologic changes and personalized lung cancer treatment explore new methods for maximizing patient care for an increasingly prevalent disease.
– This inclusive volume concludes with a look owards the future of interventional pulmonology and experimental techniques currently being tested.
– Interventions in Pulmonary Medicine, Second Edition, is a must have for pulmonologists, endoscopists, pulmonary oncologists, ENT physicians, thoracic surgeons, anesthesiologists, and intensive care specialists and their teams.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Anesthesia for Interventional Bronchoscopic Procedures
Evaluating Outcomes After Interventional Procedures
Bronchoscopy Education: New Insights
Reopening the Airway: Fast Methods—Laser-Assisted Mechanical Resection, Electrocautery, and Argon Plasma Coagulation
Endobronchial Brachytherapy: Concept, Indications, Technique, and Outcomes
Photodynamic Therapy for Early and Advanced Lung Cancer
Benign Tracheal and Bronchial Stenosis
Early Lung Cancer: Methods for Detection
Diagnostic of Lung Cancer: Confocal Bronchoscopy
Optical Coherence Tomography
Lung Cancer Screening and the National Lung Screening Trial (NLST)
Tissue Acquisition in Patients with Suspected Lung Cancer: Techniques Available to the Pulmonologist
The New Lung Cancer TNM Classification: Review and Clinical Implications
Mediastinoscopy and Its Variants
Endobronchial Ultrasound: Basic Principles
Endobronchial Ultrasound: Clinical Applications
Overview of the Spectrum of Chest Tubes with Focus on the Tunneled Pleural Catheter: Disease-Specific Selection
Endoscopic Methods for Lung Volume Reduction
Transbronchoscopic Emphysema Treatment with One-Way Zephyr Valves
Endoscopic Lung Volume Reduction for Treatment of Advanced Emphysema Using Injectable Hydrogels
Bronchoscopy Role in Interstitial Lung Disease
Endoscopic Foreign Body Removal
Interventional Pulmonology in the Intensive Care Unit
Bronchoscopy and Interventional Pulmonology: Reflections on the Past, the Present, and the Future.
For Whom is this Book For
This Interventions in Pulmonary Medicine, 2nd Edition is perfect for ENT Specilaists, Otolaryngologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in ENT and Otolaryngology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 36.3 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.