Histology for Pathologists 4th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Stacey E. Mills
Published by Wolters Kluwer LWW
About the Book
This Histology for Pathologists, 4th Edition is edited by Stacey E. Mills. This Fourth Edition textbook provides strong grounding in basic histology which is essential for all pathologists. However, there had always been a gap between histology and pathology in which histologic information specifically for the pathologist was often lacking.
– Histology for Pathologists deals with the microscopic features of normal human tissues, from the perspective of the surgical pathologist.
– This is the only text that uses human (vs. animal) tissues for the histology.
– It is the best reference in the literature for information on normal histology, and, as such, is essential for all clinical pathologists.
– Written by pathologists for pathologists, the new edition will update the pathologist’s understanding of normal histology up to date with the incremental advances made in the last five years.
– The 3rd edition has become a “classic” purchased by virtually all residents beginning their pathology training, as well as pathologists in practice. This 4th edition will build on that substantial foundation.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Section I: Cutaneous Tissue
1. Normal Skin
Section II: Breast
Section III: Musculoskeletal System
7. Adipose Tissue
8. Skeletal Muscle
9. Blood Vessels
Section IV: Nervous System
10. Peripheral Nervous System
11. Central Nervous System
12. Pituitary and Sellar Region
Section V: Head and Neck
13. Normal Eye and Ocular Adnexia
14. The Ear and Temporal Lobe
15. Mouth, Nose, and Paranasal Sinuses
16. Larynx and Pharynx
17. Major Salivary Glands
Section VI: Thorax and Serous Membranes
20. Normal Heart
21. Serous Membranes
Section VII: Alimentary Tract
24. Small Intestine
26. Vermiform Appendix
27. Anal Canal
29. Gallbladder and Extrahepatic Biliary System
Section VIII: Hematopoietic System
31. Lymph Nodes
33. Bone Marrow
Section IX: Genitourinary Tract
35. Urinary Bladder, Ureter, and Renal Pelvis
37. Testis and Excretory Duct System
38. Penis and Distal Urethra
Section X: Female Genital System
41. Uterus and Fallopian Tubes
Section XI: Endocrine System
For Whom is this Book For
This Histology for Pathologists, 4th Edition is perfect for Pathologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Graduation in Pathology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 117 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.