Hematology in Clinical Practice 5th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Robert S. Hillman, Kenneth A. Ault, Michel Leporrier and Henry M. Rinder
Published by McGraw-Hill Education
About the Book
This Hematology in Clinical Practice, 5th Edition is edited by Robert S. Hillman, Kenneth A. Ault, Michel Leporrier and Henry M. Rinder. This Fifth Edition of Hematology in Clinical Practice is published by McGraw-Hill Education Publications.
– The most practical and efficient guide to the diagnosis and management of blood disorders.
– New full-color presentation includes over 200 superb illustrations and classic images of blood morphology, tissue pathology, and clinical findings.
– A succinct, cutting-edge guide to the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of red blood cells, white blood cells, and hemostasis, and the use of blood components for transfusion.
– New Case Histories introduce and continue through relevant chapters, highlighting critical clinical points for diagnosis and management.
– Each disease state is discussed in detail, incorporating the pathophysiology, clinical features, up-to-date laboratory testing, and current management strategies into a comprehensive and practical approach to hematologic disorders.
– New end-of-chapter Points to Remember encapsulate key clinical information.
– New chapters include Anemia in the Elderly and expanded and updated coverage of Transplantation and treatment of hematologic malignancies.
– Outstanding collection of tables, charts, and illustrations that translate basic science into valuable clinical context.
– Strong focus on practical clinical management and supportive care. Coverage of state-of-the-art drugs and chemotherapies and thelatest advances in genetic testing and molecular pathways.
– Conveniently organized into sections on Red Cells, White Cells, Hemostasis, and Transfusion Medicine.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
SECTION I: RED BLOOD CELL DISORDERS
Clinical Approach to Anemia
Anemias Associated with a Reduced Erythropoietin Response
The Dysplastic and Sideroblastic Anemias
Blood Loss Anemia
Anemia in the Elderly
Erythrocytosis and Polycythemia Vera
Disorders of Porphyrin Metabolism
SECTION II: WHITE BLOOD CELL DISORDERS
Quantitative and Qualitative Disorders of Neutrophils
The Acute Myeloid Leukemias
Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia and the Myelo proliferative Disorders
Normal Lymphopoiesis and the Lymphatic System
Lymphopenia and Immune Deficiency
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Other
Leukemic Lympho proliferative Diseases
Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
Plasma Cell Disorders
SECTION III: DISORDERS OF HEMOSTASIS
Clinical Approach to Bleeding Disorders
Platelet Dysfunction and von Willebrand Disease
Hemophilia and Other Intrinsic Pathway Defects
Extrinsic and Common Pathway Coagulopathies
Anticoagulation in the Management of
SECTION IV: TRANSFUSION MEDICINE
Blood Component Therapy
For Whom is this Book For
This Hematology in Clinical Practice, 5th Edition is perfect for Hematologists and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as a Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Hematology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 32.6 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.