Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Anthony S. Fauci and Carol A. Langford
Published by McGraw-Hill Education
About the Book
This Harrison’s Rheumatology, 4th Edition is edited by Anthony S. Fauci and Carol A. Langford. This Fourth Edition textbook of Harrison’s Rheumatology features a superb compilation of chapters related to rheumatology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print).
This concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 24 chapters from more than 35 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
– Covers important immunology and rheumatology topics, including the immune system in health and disease, disorders of immune-mediated injury, and disorders of the joints and adjacent tissues.
– Delivers insights designed to reduce pain, lesson joint and organ damage, and improve overall patient outcomes.
– Integrates pathophysiology with clinical management.
– High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards.
– Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
SECTION I: THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN HEALTH AND DISEASE
1. Introduction to the Immune System
2. T e Major Histocompatibility Complex
3. Autoimmunity and Autoimmune Diseases
SECTION II: DISORDERS OF IMMUNE-MEDIATED INJURY
4. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
5. Antiphospholipid Syndrome
6. Rheumatoid Arthritis
7. Acute Rheumatic Fever
8. Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) and Related Disorders
9. Sjögren’s Syndrome
10. T e Spondyloarthritides
11. T e Vasculitis Syndromes
12. Behçet’s Syndrome
13. Relapsing Polychondritis
15. IgG4-Related Disease
16. Familial Mediterranean Fever and Other Hereditary Autoin ammatory Diseases
17. Polymyositis, Dermatomyositis, and Inclusion Body Myositis
18. Approach to Articular and Musculoskeletal Disorders
20. Gout and Other Crystal-Associated Arthropathies
21. In ectious Arthritis
23. Arthritis Associated with Systemic Disease, and Other Arthritides
24. Periarticular Disorders o the Extremities
For Whom is this Book For
This Harrison’s Rheumatology, 4th Edition is perfect for Rheumatologists, Orthopedists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Orthopedics and Rheumatology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 82.7 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.