|About the Book|
|Name of the eBook:||Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 20th Edition|
|Authors / Editors:||Jameson, Fauci, Kasper, Hauser, Longo, and Loscalzo|
Introducing the Landmark Twentieth Edition of the Global Icon of Internal Medicine
The definitive guide to internal medicine is more essential than ever with the latest in disease mechanisms, updated clinical trial results and recommended guidelines, state-of-the art radiographic images, therapeutic approaches and specific treatments, hundreds of demonstrative full-color drawings, and practical clinical decision trees and algorithms
Recognized by healthcare professionals worldwide as the leading authority on applied pathophysiology and clinical medicine, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine gives you the informational foundation you need to provide the best patient care possible.
Essential for practice and education, the landmark 20th Edition features:
- Thoroughly revised content–covering the many new breakthroughs and advances in clinical medicine that have occurred since the last edition of Harrison’s. Chapters on acute and chronic hepatitis, management of diabetes, immune-based therapies in cancer, multiple sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, HIV, and many more, deliver the very latest information on disease mechanisms, diagnostic options, and the specific treatment guidance you need to provide optimal patient care.
- State-of-the-art coverage of disease mechanisms: Harrison’sfocuses on pathophysiology with rigor, and with the goal of linking disease mechanisms to treatments. Improved understanding of how diseases develop and progress not only promotes better decision-making and higher value care, but also makes for fascinating reading and improved retention.Harrison’ssummarizes important new basic science developments, such as the role of mitochondria in programmed and necrotic cell death, the immune system’s role in cancer development and treatment, the impact of telomere shortening in the aging and disease processes, and the role of the microbiome in health and disease. Understanding the role of inflammation in cardiovascular disease, the precise mechanisms of immune deficiency in HIV/AIDS, prions and misfolded proteins in neurodegenerative diseases, and obesity as a predisposition to diabetes are just a few examples of how this edition provides essential pathophysiology information for health professionals.
- All-new sections covering a wide range of new and emerging areas of vital interest to all healthcare professionals. New sections include Sex and Gender-based Issues in Medicine; Obesity, Diabetes Mellitus, and Metabolic Syndrome; and Consultative Medicine– Plus, a new Part covering cutting-edge topics in research and clinical medicine includes great new chapters on the role of Epigenetics in Health and Disease, Behavioral Strategies to Improve Health, Genomics and Infectious Diseases, Emerging Neuro-Therapeutic Technologies, and Telomere Function in Health and Disease, and Network System Medicine.
- Important and timely new chapters–such as Promoting Good Health, LGBT Health, Systems of Healthcare, Approach to Medical Consultation, Pharmacogenomics, Antimicrobial Resistance, Worldwide Changes in Patterns of Infectious Diseases, Neuromyelitis Optica, and more–offer the very latest, definitive perspectives on must-know topics in medical education and practice.
- Updated clinical guidelines, expert opinions, and treatment approaches from world-renowned editors and authors contribute to the accuracy and immediacy of the text material and present a clear blueprint for optimizing patient outcomes.
- End-of-chapter suggested readings reinforce the text material and provide a robust platform for further study and research.
Table of Contents
Part 1: The Profession of Medicine
Part 2: Cardinal Manifestations and Presentation of Diseases
Part 3: Pharmacology
Part 4: Oncology and Hematology
Part 5: Infectious Diseases
Part 6: Disorders of the Cardiovascular System
Part 7: Disorders of the Respiratory System
Part 8: Critical Care Medicine
Part 9: Disorders of the Kidney and Urinary Tract
Part 10: Disorders of the Gastrointestinal System
Part 11: Immune-Mediated, Inflammatory, and Rheumatologic Disorders
Part 12: Endocrinology and Metabolism
Part 13: Neurologic Disorders
Part 14: Poisoning, Drug Overdose, and Envenomation
Part 15: Disorders Associated with Environmental Exposures
Part 16: Genes, the Environment, and Disease
Part 17: Global Medicine
Part 18: Aging
Part 19: Consultative Medicine
Part 20: Frontiers
Part 21: Video Collection
Part 22: Supplementary Topics
Part 23: Atlases
Part 24: Clinical Procedure Tutorials
|Format of the eBook:|
|Size of the eBook:||234 MB|
|Status of the eBook:||Available for Free Download|
Copy and Paste Below Links in your Browser and Wait for 12 Seconds then Click on Continue to go to Download Page
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 20th Edition Free Download
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 20th Edition eBook Free Download
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 20th Edition PDF Free Download