Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy 14th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Anne M. R. Agur and Arthur F. Dalley
Published by Wolters Kluwer
About the Book
This Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy, 14th Edition is edited by Anne M. R. Agur and Arthur F. Dalley. Illustrations drawn from real specimens, presented in surface-to-deep dissection sequence, set this Fourteenth Edition of Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy apart as the most accurate reference available for learning human anatomy.
These realistic representations provide students with the ultimate lab resource. For more than seventy years, Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy has continually adapted to meet the needs of each generation of students, while maintaining the Grant’s tradition of excellence.
The meticulously updated fourteenth edition is a visually stunning reference that delivers the accuracy, pedagogy, and clinical relevance expected of this classic atlas, with new features that make it even more practical and user-friendly.
– Recolorization of the original Grant’s Atlas images from high-resolution scans add a new level of organ luminosity and tissue transparency, and enable the formation of 3D constructs for each body region.
– This lavish visual enhancement ensures a vastly improved experience in learning the structure and function of the human body.
– Schematic illustrations now feature a uniform style and consistent coloring, clearly showing the relationships of structures and clarifying anatomical concepts.
– Newly revised legends with high lighted clinical applications describe the anatomic features and provide context for health care practice.
– Enhanced medical imaging includes more than 100 clinically significant MRIs, CT images, ultrasound scans, and corresponding orientation drawings.
– Updated and improved tables help organize muscles, vessels, and other anatomic information in an easy-to-use format ideal for review and study.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Pelvis and Perineum
For Whom is this Book For
This Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy, 14th Edition is perfect for Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those students who are pursuing their Graduation in Medicine, Nursing and Pharmacy. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 215.5 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.