Goodheart’s Same-Site Differential Diagnosis eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Herbert P. Goodheart
A Rapid Method of Diagnosing and Treating Common Skin Disorders
Published by Wolters Kluwer LWW
About the Book
This Goodheart’s Same-Site Differential Diagnosis is edited by Herbert P. Goodheart. This First Edition textbook is an easy-to-use reference for primary care physicians who are often on the front line of diagnosing and treating skin disorders.
– Organized in a head-to-toe fashion, the book presents 400 full-color images of common skin disorders and places them side by side with their clinical look-alikes or other diagnostic possibilities that occur at the same anatomic site.
– Since many skin disorders tend to occur at specific sites, this organization by region is helpful in narrowing the number of diagnostic possibilities and reaching a specific diagnosis or differential diagnosis quickly and accurately.
– Presents differential diagnoses by region, along with key physical findings, laboratory tests, and historical information to help make a definitive diagnosis.
– Once a diagnosis is made, the management of each condition is described in step-by-step fashion on a facing page.
– Recommended first-line, second-line, and alternative therapies are briefly listed.
– A companion website will offer the fully searchable text and many additional images.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
PI SAME-SITE DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS
Hair and Scalp
Forehead and Temples
Eyelids and Periorbital Area
Nose and Perinasal Area
Lips and Perioral Area
Oral Cavity and Tongue
Chin and Mandibular Area
Hands and Fingers
Breasts and Inframammary Area
Genital and Pubic Area
Buttocks and Perineal Area
PII LOOKALIKE DERMATOSES WITH OTHER CHARACTERISTICS IN COMMON SUCH AS SHAPE, REACTION PATTERNS, AND CONFIGURATIONS
For Whom is this Book For
This Goodheart’s Same-Site Differential Diagnosis: A Rapid Method of Diagnosing and Treating Common Skin Disorders, 1st Edition is perfect for Dermatologists, Pathologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Dermatology and Pathology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 17.3 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.