Goodheart’s Photoguide to Common Skin Disorders 3rd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Herbert P. Goodheart
Diagnosis and Management
Published by LWW
About the Book
This Goodheart’s Photoguide to Common Skin Disorders: Diagnosis and Management, 3rd Edition is edited by Herbert P. Goodheart. This Third Edition textbook of Goodheart’s Photoguide to Common Skin Disorders is easy-to-use reference that helps practitioners quickly diagnose common skin disorders and determine appropriate treatment options.
– More than 900 full-color photographs—enlarged for greater clarity in this edition.
– Speed diagnosis by showing the distinguishing characteristics of each disorder and providing clear comparisons between similar looking conditions.
– Includes formulary tables of leading topical and systemic agents by generic and brand name; patient handouts in English and Spanish; and step-by-step descriptions of basic dermatologic procedures.
– Features many new photographs, updated treatment sections, a new chapter on pediatric and geriatric dermatology, and many more patient handouts.
– The appendix on brand names of dermatologic medications in various countries now includes India and Canada.
– A companion Website will offer customizable English and Spanish patient handouts, an image bank complete with additional images, and the fully searchable text.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Illustrated Glossary of Basic Skin Lesions
PART 1: COMMON SKIN CONDITIONS: DIAGNOSIS AND MANAGEMENT
1: Acne and Related Disorders
4: Inflammatory Eruptions of Unknown Cause
5: Superficial Bacterial Infections, Folliculitis, and Hidradenitis Suppurativa
6: Superficial Viral Infections
7: Superficial Fungal Infections
8: Viral Exanthems (Kenneth Howe)
9: Bacterial Exanthems (Kenneth Howe and Herbert P. Goodheart)
10: Hair and Scalp Disorders Resulting in Hair Loss (Herbert P. Goodheart and Hendrik Uyttendaele)
12: Disorders of the Mouth, Lips, and Tongue
13: Diseases and Abnormalities of Nails
14: Pigmentary Disorders
15: Pruritus: The “Itchy” Patient
16: Xerosis: The “Dry” Patient
17: Drug Eruptions
18: Diseases of Vasculature
19: Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Mary Ruth Buchness and Herbert P. Goodheart)
20: Bites, Stings, and Infestations
21: Benign Skin Neoplasms
22: Premalignant and Malignant Skin Neoplasms
PART 2: SYSTEMIC CONDITIONS AND THE SKIN
23: Skin and Hair During Pregnancy
24: Cutaneous Manifestations of HIV Infection (Mary Ruth Buchness)
25: Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease (Herbert P. Goodheart and Peter G. Burk)
PART 3: DERMATOLOGIC PROCEDURES
26: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures
PART 4: DERMATOLOGIC DISORDERS IN SPECIAL POPULATIONS
27: Special Considerations in the Skin of Pediatric and Elderly Patients
For Whom is this Book For
This Goodheart’s Photoguide to Common Skin Disorders: Diagnosis and Management, 3rd Edition is perfect for Dermatologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Dermatologists. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 54.2 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.