Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology 8th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Klaus Wolff, Richard Allen Johnson, Arturo P. Saavedra and Ellen K. Roh
Published by McGraw-Hill Education
About the Book
This Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 8th Edition is edited by Klaus Wolff, Richard Allen Johnson, Arturo P. Saavedra and Ellen K. Roh. One of the bestselling dermatology books in the world, this Eight Edition quick-reference clinical guide has virtually defined the field for thousands of physicians, dermatology residents, and medical students for more than three decades.
Spanning the entire spectrum of skin problems, Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, Eighth Edition textbook combines laser-precise color images of skin lesions along with an overview of epidemiology and pathophysiology, and detailed information on diagnosis and treatment.
– Approximately 1083 full-color images, with more than 40% new to this edition.
– A color-coded 4-part organization facilitates review at a glance and includes helpful icons denoting the incidence and morbidity of the disease.
– ICD-10 codes are included for each disease.
– Thoroughly updated coverage of etiology, pathogenesis, management, and therapy.
– Many images highlight skin disease in different ethnic populations.
– If you’ve been looking for a unique combination text, clinical reference, and color atlas that spans the entire field of dermatology, and has been trusted by thousands of clinicians and students, your search ends here.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
PI Disorders of Skin &Mucous Membranes
Disorders of Sebaceous & Apocrine Glands
Miscellaneous Epidermal Disorders
Miscellaneous Inflammatory Disorders
Erythrodema and Rashes in the Acutely Ill
Benign Neoplasms and Hyperplasias
Precancerous Lesions and Cutaneous Carcinomas
Melanoma Precursors and Primary Cutaneous Melanoma
PII Dermatology and Internal Medicine
Immune, Autoimmune, & Rheumatic Disease
Endocrine, Metabolic, Nutritional &Genetic Disease
Cutaneous Lymphoma & Sarcoma
Adverse Drug Reactions
PIII Microbial Disease
Insect Bites and Infestations
PIV Hair, Nail, and Mucosa
Hair Follicle Disorders
Genitalia, Perianum, Anus
For Whom is this Book For
This Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 8th Edition is perfect for Dermatologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Dermatology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 324.2 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.