Financial Astrology Almanac 2017 eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by M. G. Bucholtz
Published by Wood Dragon Books
About the Book
This Financial Astrology Almanac 2017 is edited by M. G. Bucholtz. This First Edition textbook of Financial Astrology Almanac 2017 is published by Wood Dragon Books. Financial markets are inexorably influenced by Astrology. New Moons, Mercury Retrograde, Venus Retrograde, Planetary Declination, Superior Conjunctions and Natal Transits all variously bear curious alignments to short term and long term trend changes on stocks, indices and commodity futures.
This connection between Astrology and the markets is not new. In the early years of the 20th century the most successful traders on Wall Street, including the venerable W.D. Gann and the mysterious Louise McWhirter, recognized the link between the financial markets and Astrology.
They repeatedly used their knowledge of Astrology to profitably trade the markets at certain key astrological dates when price fluctuations and trend changes were most likely to occur.
– Provides the reader with key astrological dates to watch for each month. These dates align to particular astrological occurrences that have been shown time and again to have a high propensity to result in trend changes on tocks, market indices and commodity futures.
– Provides key dates which have been determined using exactly the same analytical process that Gann and McWhirter would have used.
– Goes deeper to present the reader with critical Quantum Price Lines for various market indices and commodity futures for 2017.
– Alternative measures of time are also discussed including the mysterious concept of the Shmitah Year.
– This Almanac is certain to assist the reader in taking trading and investing to a much deeper level.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Retrograde and Declination 2017
Elongation, Conjunction and Separations 2017
Eclipses and Nodes
New York Stock Exchange 2017 Astrology
Astrology of Various Commodities 2017
Esoteric Math Techniques
Alternative Time Measures
Glossary of Terms
For Whom is this Book For
This Financial Astrology Almanac 2017 is perfect for Astrologists. It serves as Reference Material for those students who are pursuing their course in Astrology.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 17.9 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.