Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 6th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Feigin, Cherry, Demmler-Harrison and Kaplan
Published by Elsevier
About the Book
This Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 6th Edition is edited by Feigin, Cherry, Demmler-Harrison and Kaplan. This Sixth Edition of this popular reference textbook continues to present the critical answers you need to address your most difficult clinical challenges.
– Explores the latest advances in the treatment of pediatric disease, equipping you with unparalleled coverage of immunology, epidemiology, public health, preventive medicine, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, treatment, and much more.
– Stay on track with updates, including para- and post-infectious demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, antibiotic resistance, and molecular techniques in laboratory diagnosis. just to name a few enable you to put the very latest knowledge to work for your patients.
– Plus, as an Expert Consult title, the book comes with access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, plus links to Medline and PubMed abstracts providing you with rapid and easy reference from any computer! Offers unmatched, comprehensive coverage of immunology, epidemiology, public health, preventive medicine, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, treatment, and much more, for convenient consultation in one comprehensive reference.
– Organizes information both by organ system and by etiologic microorganism, enabling you to find the answers you need quickly by approaching any topic from either direction.
– Includes access to the complete text online, fully searchable, plus links to Medline and PubMed abstracts providing quick and convenient consultation from anyplace with an Internet connection.
– Offers extensive updates on topics including para- and post-infectious demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, antibiotic resistance, molecular techniques in laboratory diagnosis, fever without source and fever of unknown origin, infections associated with transplantation, human immunodeficiency disease, immunomodulating agents and passive immunizations and many, many more to help you achieve better patient management outcomes by implementing the very latest knowledge.
– Features the contributions of new authors representing nearly one-third of the text who offer you fresh insights on today’s practice.
– Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Host-Parasite Relationships and the Pathogenesis of Infectious Diseases
Infection of Specific Organ Systems
Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
Infections of the Heart
Central Nervous System Infections
Genitourinary Tract Infections
Gastrointestinal Tract Infections
Other Intra-Abdominal Infections
Ocular Infectious Diseases
Systemic Infectious Diseases
Infections of the Fetus and Newborn
Infections of the Compromised Host
Unclassified Infectious Diseases
Infections with Specific Microorganisms
Gram-Positive Cocci, Gram-Negative Cocci, Gram-Positive Bacilli, Gram-Negative Bacilli, Gram-Negative Cocco bacilli
Parvoviridae, Polyomaviridae, Adenovirses, Hepatoviridae, Herpesvididae and Poxviridae
Picornaviridae, Caliciviridae, Reoviridae, Togaviridae, Flaviviridae, Orthomyxoviridae, Paramyxoviridae, Rhabdoviridae, Arenaviridae and Filoviridae, Coronaviridae and Toroviridae, Bunyaviridae, Retroviridae and Prion Related Diseases
Protozoa, Nematodes, Cestodes, TrematodeS and Arthropods
Prevention of Infectious Diseases
Other Preventive Considerations
Approach to the Laboratory Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
For Whom is this Book For
This Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 6th Edition is perfect for Pathologists, Pediatricians, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Pediatrics and Pathology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 73.4 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.