Exercise for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Treatment eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Junjie Xiao
From Molecular to Clinical, Part 2
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Exercise for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Treatment is edited by Junjie Xiao. This First Edition textbook provides an intensive overview on exercise for cardiovascular disease prevention and treatment, from basic research to clinical practice.
– This volume firstly summarizes the acute and chronic response to exercise.
– Secondly, evidence for exercise as medicine for the heart based on clinical studies and basic research is summarized.
– Thirdly, molecular mechanisms mediating the beneficial effects of exercise including IGF-1-PI3K-AKT signalling, NO signalling, C/EBPB-Cited4 signalling, Non-coding RNAs, epigenetic regulators, mitochondria adaption and exosomes are presented.
– Finally, exercise dosing, prescription and future prospects are provided.
– This book will provide valuable reference for researchers in cell biology, physiology, as well as physician, physical therapist in cardiology, sport medicine, etc.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Physical Inactivity and the Economic and Health Burdens Due to Cardiovascular Disease: Exercise as Medicine
Acute and Chronic Response to Exercise in Athletes: The “Supernormal Heart”
The Effects of Exercise on Cardiovascular Biomarkers: New Insights, Recent Data, and Applications
Acute and Chronic Exercise in Animal Models
Structural, Contractile and Electrophysiological Adaptations of Cardiomyocytes to Chronic Exercise
Physical Exercise Can Spur Beneficial Neoangiogenesis and Microvasculature Remodeling Within the Heart – Our Salvation?
The Non-cardiomyocyte Cells of the Heart. Their Possible Roles in Exercise-Induced Cardiac Regeneration and Remodeling
Myocardial Infarction and Exercise Training: Evidence from Basic Science
Cardiac Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury: The Beneficial Effects of Exercise
Experimental Evidences Supporting the Benefits of Exercise Training in Heart Failure
Exercise Amaliorates Metabolic Disturbances and Oxidative Stress in Diabetic Cardiomyopathy: Possible Underlying Mechanisms
Cardiac Aging – Benefits of Exercise, Nrf2 Activation and Antioxidant Signaling
Cardiac Fibrosis: The Beneficial Effects of Exercise in Cardiac Fibrosis
Physical Exercise Is a Potential “Medicine” for Atherosclerosis
Experimental Evidences Supporting Training-Induced Benefits in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats
Exercise Training in Pulmonary Hypertension and Right Heart Failure: Insights from Pre-clinical Studies
For Whom is this Book For
This Exercise for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Treatment is perfect for Cardiologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Cardiology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 6.3 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.