|Name of the eBook:|| Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition|
|Authors / Editors:|| K.D. Tripathi|
- Revised and updated chapters including new drugs and the latest treatment guidelines.
- Wide range of topics from basic pharmacological concepts to practical therapeutics.
- A new chapter on ‘Nitric Oxide and Vasoactive Peptide Signal Molecules; has been added along with novel drugs that act by modifying the action/turnover of these molecules.
- Priority has been accorded to drugs that are marked in India, and their leading brand names are mentioned along with dosage forms.
- List of abbreviations provided at the beginning of the book.
- All recently released drugs are included.
- Eye-catching drug classification charts which help create pictorial memory. Several new figures, charts, tables, and highlight boxes have been added.
- Focus on ‘evidence-based medicine’ by extensive reference to credible studies and endpoint trials.
- India-specific information on diseases, drugs, and treatment guidelines, particularly for TB, leprosy, HIV-AIDS, malaria, kala-azar, etc. Therapeutic recommendations from eminent professional bodies and organizations. The Problem Directed Study at the end of most chapters provides an exercise in therapeutic decision making.
- Includes Appendices on Solution to Problem Directed Study; Prescribing in Pregnancy; Drugs in Breastfeeding; and Drugs and Fixed-Dose Combinations Banned in India.
- A brief list of useful references for further reading is provided at the end of the book.
|Format of the eBook:|| PDF|
|Size of the eBook:|| 254 MB|
|Status of the eBook:|| Available for Free Download|
Copy and Paste Below Links in your Browser and Wait for 12 Seconds then click on Continue to go to Download Page
Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 8th Edition Free Download
Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 8th Edition eBook Free Download
Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF Free Download