Essentials of Cataract Surgery 2nd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Bonnie An Henderson
Published by Slack Incorporated
About the Book
This Essentials of Cataract Surgery, 2nd Edition is edited by Bonnie An Henderson. This Second Edition textbook comprehensively details every step of phacoemulsification cataract extraction surgery, from preoperative evaluation to intraoperative instruction to postoperative care.
– The basic elements of cataract surgery are presented in a clear and easy-to-read format.
– Dr. Bonnie An Henderson brings together advice and teaching techniques from the Harvard Intensive Cataract Surgical Training Conference at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
– The book provides both beginning and practicing surgeons with personal tips and expert advice from leading cataract mentors of top US ophthalmology residency programs.
– Inside Essentials of Cataract Surgery, Second Edition are detailed chapters covering fluidics, IOL calculations and design, capsular complications and management, and the latest phaco technology, including femtosecond cataract surgery.
– Each chapter contains a summary box, highlighting the key points of each topic discussed.
– Additionally, the included images, diagrams, photographs, and tables enhance understanding of specific topics.
– With detailed information and expert pearls in a user-friendly format, Essentials of Cataract Surgery, Second Edition is perfect for residents, fellows, medical students, and practicing ophthalmologists looking to improve their surgical techniques.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Appropriateness of Cataract Surgery
Cataract Surgery: Preoperative Evaluation
Preoperative Eyedrops and Other Medications
Anesthesia for Cataract Surgery
Intracameral Anesthesia: Considerations on Effectiveness, Toxicities, and Complications
Astigmatic Considerations in Cataract Surgery
Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Devices
Hydrodissection and Hydrodelineation
Maximizing Efficiency With Phacoemulsification Settings
Phacoemulsification: Nonchopping Techniques
Phaco Chop Techniques
Irrigation and Aspiration
Intraocular Lens Calculations
Intraocular Lens Design, Material, and Delivery
Suturing in Cataract Surgery
Sutured Intraocular Lenses
Perioperative and Postoperative Medications
Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
The Small Pupil
The Mature Cataract and Capsule Dye
Zonular Instability and Endocapsular Tension Rings
Capsular Complications and Management
Cystoid Macular Edema
Surgical Management of Cataract in the Glaucoma Patient
Presbyopia and Future Intraocular Lenses
Cataract Surgery After Refractive Surgery
Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery
For Whom is this Book For
This Essentials of Cataract Surgery, 2nd Edition is perfect for Ophthalmologists, Surgeons, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Post-Graduation in Ophthalmology and Surgery. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 5.6 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.