Essentials of Anatomic Pathology 4th Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Liang Cheng and David G. Bostwick
Published by Springer
About the Book
This Essentials of Anatomic Pathology, 4th Edition is edited by Liang Cheng and David G. Bostwick. This Fourth Edition textbook is much praised and widely used reference manual. It has been extensively revised and expanded to cover the entire field of anatomic pathology.
– Incorporation of full-color images in the text with updates of new diagnostic and prognostic information.
– Includes new classifications and numerous new entities and histologic variants for each organ site will be fully incorporate in each individual chapter (Part II Organ Systems).
– Useful immunostaining biomarkers and emerging molecular targets and relevant molecular findings that have emerged from recent genomic studies are incorporated in each chapter.
– Written by internationally recognized authorities, the comprehensive, evidence-based practice information is presented in an outline format that is clear and easy to follow.
– Up-to-date and richly detailed, Essentials of Anatomic Pathology, Fourth Edition offers both the pathologist-in-training and the practicing pathologist a concise summary of all the critical information needed to recognize, understand and interpret anatomic pathology.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Immunohistochemistry for the Surgical Pathologist
Tumors of Unknown Primary
Diagnostic Electron Microscopy
Microbiology for the Surgical Pathologist
Biomedical Informatics for Anatomic Pathology
Quality Assurance and Regulations for Anatomic Pathology
Molecular Methodologies and Molecular Pathology of Hematolymphoid Neoplasms
Molecular Pathology of Solid Tumors
Human Genetic Disorders
Neoplasms of the Skin and Immunodermatology
Nonneoplastic Skin Diseases
Bone and Joints
Soft Tissue Tumors
Tumor of the Salivary Glands
Head and Neck
Eye and Ocular Adnexa
Mediastinum and Thymus
Lung and Pleura
Vulva and Vagina
Uterus and Fallopian Tube
Ovary and Peritoneum
Placenta and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
Nonneoplastic and Gestational Disease
Neoplasms of the Kidney
Renal Pelvis, Ureter, and Urethra
Testis and Testicular Adnexa
Esophagus and Stomach
Small Intestine, Appendix, Colorectum, and Anus
Nonneoplastic Hepatobiliary Disease
Neoplasms of the Liver and Biliary System
For Whom is this Book For
This Essentials of Anatomic Pathology, 4th Edition is perfect for Pathologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Graduation in Pathology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: EPUB Size: 151.9 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.