Endocrinology (Eureka) eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Thomas Fox, Antonia Brooke and Ijay Vaidya
Core Science, Medicine and Surgery in one book
Published by Jp Medical
About the Book
This Endocrinology (Eureka): Core Science, Medicine and Surgery in one book is edited by Thomas Fox, Antonia Brooke and Ijay Vaidya. This First Edition Eureka – an innovative series for students that fully integrates core science, clinical medicine and surgery. With its engaging and authoritative text, featuring insightful clinical cases, graphic narratives, SBAs and a wealth of other learning tools, Eureka has everything students need to succeed in medicine and pass their exams.
Series features across titles: Engaging clinical cases show how skilled clinician would work through a presentation, and put diseases and biomedical principles into patient context Innovative graphic narratives bring clinical cases to life, show how to approach difficult scenarios and convey the experience of being a patient Starter questions – stimulating answers to intriguing questions make learning fun Boxes highlight tips, tricks and key learning points Endocrinology.
– First principles chapter clearly explains the key concepts, processes and structures of the endocrine system.
– Second clinical essentials chapter provides an overview of the symptoms and signs of endocrine disease, relevant history and examination techniques, investigations and management options Disease-based chapters give concise descriptions of all major disorders, e.g. diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism and Addison’s disease.
– Each chapter introduced by engaging clinical cases that feature unique graphic narratives.
– Emergencies chapter covers the principles of immediate care in situations such as diabetic and adrenal crises.
– Integrated care chapter discusses strategies for the management of chronic conditions across primary and other care settings.
– Self-Assessment – 80 multiple choice questions in clinical SBA format, in line with current exam format.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Diabetes mellitus, obesity and lipid disorders
Calcium homeostasis and metabolic bone disease
Reproductive system disorders
Other endocrine disorders
For Whom is this Book For
This Eureka Endocrinology: Core Science, Medicine and Surgery in one book, 1st Edition is perfect for Endocrinologists, Residents and Practicing Physicians. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students who are pursuing their Graduation in Endocrinology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 35.8 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.