Immunohematology: Principles and Practice 3rd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Eva D. Quinley
Published by LWW
About the Book
This Immunohematology: Principles and Practice 3rd Edition is edited by Eva D. Quinley. Praised by both instructors and students for its clear, concise, and thorough presentation, this Third Edition textbook of Immunohematology is an ideal text for anyone who wants to master the theory and practices of today’s blood banking.
– Completely revised and updated to reflect the latest scientific findings and clinical practices.
– Among the new materials are chapters dedicated to information technology and project management.
– Each chapter features a host of learning aids – including learning objectives, key words, boxes emphasizing critical information, and review questions – to focus your studies and make it easy to learn and apply new concepts.
– In addition, a section of color plates highlights important material.
– Online resources include the fully searchable full text online and a special online study guide that features questions and case studies corresponding to each chapter.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Blood Collection and Processing
Automated Collection of Blood Products
Blood Components: Preparation, Storage, and Transport
Basic Immunologic Principles
Red Cell Antibody Detection and Identification
Molecular Testing for Blood Groups in Transfusion Medicine
The ABO Blood Group System
The Rh Blood Group System
Other Blood Group Systems
Human Leukocyte Antigens
Transfusion Therapy and the Role of the Medical Director in Blood Banking
Adverse Effects of Transfusion
Hemolytic Disease of the Fetus and Newborn
Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemias and Drug-Induced Immune Hemolytic Anemia
Quality Assurance and Safety in Immunohematology
Regulations and Standards
Principles of Project Management
For Whom is this Book For
This 3rd Edition handbook of Immunohematology: Principles and Practice is perfect for Immunologists, Hematologists and Pathologists. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Graduation in Immunology, Pathology and Hematology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 17 MB
Note: Download Button below Works only for Premium Members
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.