An Atlas of Psoriasis 2nd Edition eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Lionel Fry
The Encyclopedia of Visual Medicine Series
Published by CRC Press
About the Book
This An Atlas of Psoriasis 2nd Edition is edited by Lionel Fry. While considerable advances have been made in management of psoriasis in the last ten years, there is still no absolute cure, and no simple, safe, and invariably effective treatment. Therefore, the need for an up-to-date, authoritative, visually stunning, practical aid to diagnosis continues to be paramount for effective treatment of this disease. Thus this Second Edition textbook of An Atlas of Psoriasis has established which is written by Lionel Fry.
– Completely revised second edition is a full update of the internationally acclaimed first edition of An Atlas of Psoriasis.
– Copiously illustrated in color, including new high quality visual imagery only recently available.
– The atlas highlights new treatment options such as light therapy and topical, systemic, and immunomodulatory drugs.
– Provides an authoritative review of psoriasis.
– Essential reference for dermatologists, dermatopathologists, internists, and family physicians.
What You will Learn
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
Epidemiology and histology
Sites and clinical patterns
For Whom is this Book For
This 2nd Edition handbook of An Atlas of Psoriasis is perfect for Dermatologists, Pathologists and Skin Specialists. It is the must have reference for practitioners and residents! It acts as Reference Material for those MBBS students those who are pursuing their Graduation in Dermatology and Pathology. It includes topics pretty useful for Other Health Care Professionals including Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses and Professors.
Format of the eBook: PDF Size: 16 MB
If the Download Links of eBook / PDF are Not Working or Broken, then Contact Us Immediately via Broken Links Form.