Free Books For All is in Compliance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Free Books For All policy is to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Free Books For All Website (https://www.freebooksforall.xyz) or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Free Books For All will review all copyright © infringement claims received and remove posts found to have been involved in violation of any such laws
To make a valid claim you must provide Free Books For All with the following information:
- A Physical or Electronic Signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A Description of the Copyrighted Work claimed to have been infringed;
- A Description of the Infringing Material and Information reasonably sufficient to permit Free Books For All to locate the material;
- Your Contact Information, including your Address, Telephone Number and E-mail Address;
- A Statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A Statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
For Faster Response from Free Books For All Team, Fill up this Report Abuse Form